Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » How BallC made 2.3g in store sales last night

How BallC made 2.3g in store sales last night

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Next
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
he was ruining the game because he was doing exploits. Please avoid the trolls and stay fact based.

The fact that demand is increasing/decreasing is just a side effect, which is marginal ( since the effect is the same for everyone )

Another fact : you can be accused of money laundering since BallC spend a lot of cash ( coming from his exploit, partly ) in your company before restarting his account. So please don't complain too much.

edit for below : yeah it was more fun because you got tons of money from an exploit, wonderfull. Sorry, but I won't miss you.
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
It's NOT the sane for everyone. I DON'T SELL RETAIL.

The game was a lot more fun for ME 3 days ago. MY input is not any less valid than YOURS.
Bob Malone

+ / -

http://hpics.li/099dced

Your B2B sales is slighty better than 4 days ago, why do you complain ?
Moe Jack

+ / -

Your company never lost a step during all the horrible game destroying cheating.

http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/firm/557

What's your point?

Bob Malone

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

yeah, vehicule demand was high ( demand was high in all markets ) because BallC building was big.
yeah, BallC was not competing in my market

So what's my point ? You are seriously asking ? It's too much to ask for a game without exploits/cheats, even if those are impacting me only marginaly ?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The game was a lot more fun for ME 3 days ago. MY input is not any less valid than YOURS.

No, but it is less relevant. You chose a tunnel vision version of the game. You don't even want to be bothered with refining your ores, etc... Fair enough. But the truth is that everyone else was getting hammered by Ball's tactics. They were hurt by having their markets completely over-run by mega-monster store cropping up like a flash mob, eating the newly exploited market, and leaving a few hours later, with saturated demands that took days to unwind. Other players are playing the whole game and you are playing a little slice of it and refusing to acknowledge the parts you don't like. You are trying to invalidate them. And that is every bit as disingenuous as Ball's shenanigans. And a red herring to boot.

AS for the comment that you were a money launderer for Ball, I don't know that I could go that far. But you are like the little old lady that defended Al Capone because he handed her a few bucks every week for groceries from the millions he made off his prostitution and numbers rackets, bootlegging and murdering for profit.

And we still need to get rid of all bots. A little cheating is not good enough. It needs to be no cheating. As long as they are allowed, it is only a matter of time before someone else goes too far and runs off half the players in the game again. You can not count on the goodness of humanity to make things work. Especially in a game called "Capitalism," in which every high-school version of what that means is expressed and put to the practical test daily. There must be no bots! If Ball is back, you can be sure his bots are too. So it is only a matter of time before he once again proves that they give players an unfair advantage.
Moe Jack

+ / -

I'd love to refine my own ores with a second company, It is retail I don't care for. Until Scott fixes the land problem, I don't want to waste my factory space in Rocks to build smelters, or my very precious research money on Industrial tech.

"Everyone" is simply not true. Some of you were.

I only recall BallC leaving markets twice. When he left Jewelry on accident, and when he quit all the markets.

Finally, the assertion that it was BallC who "[ran] off half the players in the game" is pretty baseless. I think all the complainers are still playing. Scott ran off half the players himself. The real question is what ran Scott off. I'd point to the DRAMA.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The DRAMA wasn't even on this server. And after it was settled we rose to nearly 500 total players. THAT was a baseless rewrite of history. Re-read these threads, and it is pretty clear that bots (mostly Ball's) and Ball's general attitude of self-absolved privilege were the main culprits. What is also clear is that you have a serious personal problem with Scott. You should deal with it privately with him, instead of blaming everything from rain to train wrecks in China on him. He ain't blameless for some problems here, but he ain't the Satan incarnate you paint him to be, either.
Moe Jack

+ / -

You're comments are way over the top, man. Really.

There was plenty of drama and whining about BallC... how many private messages you think Malone must have sent Scott. -- edit. The answer was 1 and I was wrong here. 7/4/2012 10:23am PDT

I don't have a "serious personal problem" with Scott, either. I just think that the reason this thread even still has comments in it is that he is MIA on the game. A quick ruling on BallC would have settled things (bots, exploits, etc) quickly with a minimum of complaints.

I don't know what your agenda is at this point... but I'd appreciate it if you didn't make things up, even if you think you're being funny (train wrecks in china, etc) and stick to shit I actually say in my posts.
Moe Jack

+ / -

I also don't think we've had 500 players since I started. I remember getting 10million bonus and then it was a few more days of growth and then the goons bought out the b2b and the stock market went to shit.

Most people left when Scott said there would be a system wipe, if I recall correctly.
Bob Malone

+ / -

There was plenty of drama and whining about BallC... how many private messages you think Malone must have sent Scott.

Nice troll dude. But, please, give me this number :)
Moe Jack

+ / -

I'll guess 4
Bob Malone

+ / -

About BallC specifically, the only message I sent is the following :

Hello RJ,

Please read :

http://www.ratjoy.com/forum/topic/how-ballc-made-23g-in-store-sales-last-nigh t/

Thanks
Regards
Malone

Moe Jack

+ / -

fixed that for ya then, sorry for bringing you into it.

edit: BTW, I think you'll find very little in my posts that can accurately be described as trolling. So let's not call names.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I sent 0
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.