Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » How BallC made 2.3g in store sales last night

How BallC made 2.3g in store sales last night

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 31
I was shocked when I saw Ball C taking such a huge leap ahead of the other top players. Was too busy to search the forums but I finally seem to have found the Issue and partly the consequences it had for the server and Ball C. To me it seems the punishment on Ball C was too hard: he did wrong, but before he did wrong I think he did a lot to help this game grow. Besides that, he is one of the few players who B2B's a shitton. Getting him out of the top players made some players who depend on their B2B sales feel "fucked" to put it bluntly. This issue doesn't concern my company directly but I feel like I am not supposed to have a leading company currently ranking as nr.1 ( even without his exploit he was ahead of me right? Or did he use this exploit all the time on a smaller scale before to reach the top? )

Anyways @Scott:

Could you be more specific on the "Issue fixed" statement?
For instance, you could tell us what you did to fix the exploit, or did you consider nerfing Ball C to solve the problem?
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Doubt scott will be more specific, he seems to have abandoned the game. Was fun when he posted news, and did events and stuff. Nothing since the new server though. I get taking a break from things, but launching a new server and watching the population trickle to nothing really isn't the time.
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
i have a feeling store sales slowed down after the fix,but i don't have data to check.
anyone else?
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Cannot comment further, I have several stores with on-going upgrade so my sales decreased naturally.
Eric Ewing
RJ: Peebles
CO: Peebles

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Yes, I had a store slowdown here, too. I imagine that with the dissolution of the Ballmart empire, we have more unemployed Econosians who aren't going shopping.

Peebles
Dan Laurence
RJ: Sourpuss
CO: Sourpuss

+ / -

Total Posts: 49
I think they were lowered.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Store sales seems to have lowered, but some went up too, so chances are this is just the usual "I don't understand why the heck the sales are doing this"

On the other hand I now have NO B2B sales whatsoever as BallC was one of the very few actually using the B2B market.

So many people and only 5%? maybe use B2B. And 75% of those are Q0 product spammers. :/
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
As an aside, I feel like the cost to speed up construction has risen lately. I tried to rush 100m of store space and it was over 10 mill.

Im not 100% sure but I dont think it was that high before (ive expanded similarly in the past).
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Like it just cost me 800k to speed it up by an hour.
Bob Malone

+ / -

it has always been horribly expensiv* but I don't know if today this is become even worst.

( * this is the reason I never use it, except when it's close to be finished and I want to start my new production for some reasons )
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
Store sales seems to have lowered, but some went up too, so chances are this is just the usual "I don't understand why the heck the sales are doing this"

what i find odd is that sales slowed down on both the servers at the same time.
at first i didn't mind and thought it was one the usual wtf sales up/down trends but after 12+ hours i start to think something might have changed.
Bob Malone

+ / -

That's because BallC has restarted his account on this server, and sold his companies on the beta one. Less buildings => less demand.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
He didn't own anything interfering/influencing what I have been selling/producing though to my knowledge.
Bob Malone

+ / -

He doesnt need to be involved in your market to influence it.
Global demand in Econosia is factor of total building size, of all players.

Since BallC buildings size was really big, it had a strong impact on demand on all markets.
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
That's why he was ruining the game, you see! It's so clear now!
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.