Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Why arent the import prices fixed?

Why arent the import prices fixed?

Previous [1] 2 3 Next
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: 24
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Like I understand there was a fake store spree earlier but thats long over and import prices are literally 10x higher than normal and over 5 times the retail price. No one sells on b2b either and the stuff that is is 2x retail. I assumed theyd be put back after tonights adjustment (why change it in the first place) but it wasnt. Im in a bind here.
J Atkinson
RJ: Tom Cook

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 36
I agree... I had to buy import price to store some Motorcycles and an atrocious price for cars. Whats happening to this game?!?!?!?!?!
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: -6
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
it's maybe not yet implemented, but the more you import, the more import prices are supposed to raise.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: 17
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I think it might be. Thats a good mechanic, but when you mess with the game like that it does not work as intended. The sales spree was arbitrarily implemented and now a big part of the game is now broken for awhile. B2b is pretty much dead because of the store changes so theres not even that option.

I feel like nothing is thought through about how things affect the game.

Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
in the end, the commie won
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
um, why do you think the sales spree is over? it ends 7pm 12:15pm on the 22nd.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

Post Rating: -6
+ / -

Total Posts: 100
of course if you didn't have sufficient stock and/or production capability planned, the high import / b2b prices mean the rest of the spree won't benefit you much.

bwahahaha.

J Atkinson

Post Rating: -5
+ / -

Well my Car Dealership is virtually empty of stock.... DAMNED if I'll buy anything at those ridiculous prices.... counter-productive at its best.
Nice one EoS.... you did it again!!!!
Game gets screwed up MORE and MORE every day!
Bob Malone

+ / -

previous situation was not really interesting though, massive import to feed massive stores and do massive profit ...
J Atkinson

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Well now.... NO imports to feed massive stores with NO PROFITS.
Theres got to be something done or Ill have to close down the Automobile Dealership... at least.
Basically, as I see it.... if you dont manufacture it don't try to sell it.
B2B will be doomed and IMPORTING ridiculously expensive....

It seems this game is being driven by someone that WANTS it to NOT succeed.
What other things are waiting to raise their ugly heads?!?!?!

Its got me stumped...???
Dana Sands
RJ: Pete Peterson
CO:

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Welcome to a supply shock recession!

Basically all everyone needs to do is to price the stuff in their stores using the import prices as the base cost. The average price (which is used in the formula to determine sales rates) will go up and stuff will start selling again.

I know it seems ridiculous but if everyone sells at something like 2x import price, it "should" work itself out.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I'm with Tom on this one. The whole exercise is just freaking ridiculous. Everything that gets done gets done in giant leaps that throw the game way out of whack. I am definitely not enjoying the game at this point, and am starting to think about leaving too. I'll be damned if I want to get stuck with a bunch of over-priced crap at the end of this, and I don't have time today to sort through it all now as I have to go to work. So my stores will all sit idle for the bulk of the day. Again.
Jim Eikner
RJ: Jim Eikner

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
Normally I would have had 4 to 5 days of B2B inventory in my store. I will start seeing empty shelves and an empty warehouse later today. Literally everything left in the B2B for supermarkets is a joke. Looks like I'm back in the fruit growing business for a while. Fortunately that's quick and cheap to fire up and only requires 3 square meters of factory for each square meter of store to be self-sufficient...
Michael Tsui
RJ: Reisen
CO: Reisen Udongein Inaba

+ / -

Total Posts: 45
My Hardware store is still doing some market scrapping.

One man's trash is another man's treasure after all.

p.s. Economics Fail for Scott. 3x demand != 3x Quantity demanded or 3x market price.

Not to mention the current implementation means profits are more like 10x for the average producer.
Andrea Di Caro
RJ: Andrea Echozon
CO: Andrea

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
luckily, in a few days everything should be back to normal.
however, there is a little doubt I have.

the shopping spree was introduced to compensate shop owners for the lost time...
but as it is now, it seems to benefit producers mostly. I, for example, built a 500 m^2 shop in a couple of production companies after I saw how incredibly huge the sales were. while the poor shop owners have to suffer decreased b2b activity and overall higher prices.
Bob Malone

Post Rating: 19
+ / -

out of this frenzy event, it would be interesting to see some B2B activity statistics to see what is the impact on new store.

What is true is that it changes completely the game, and as soon as your company is build based on the old system, you gonna hate the new deal :)
Previous [1] 2 3 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.