Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Why arent the import prices fixed?

Why arent the import prices fixed?

Andrea Di Caro
RJ: Andrea Echozon
CO: Andrea

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
yes, it will be interesting to see what the real effects are , after the frenzy ends.
before it started, people stopped restocking waiting for the change. then the shopping madness began. trying to predict what will happen to b2b is like trying to predict where each card lands, after somebody threw a whole deck in the air.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
One of the effects is now fricking everything is over demand (except one or two items) to like 150%+ (cameras are 356!!!) in my industry. Im in electronics. How about anyone else? This is the first time Ive seen demand % so overdone.

Looks like its limited to mostly electronics. Damn ppl must have imported the crap out of them.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Kai hit it in one on the world price info. Pretty bad oversight on that one. But it does add power to the B2B Bandits.

And this ridiculously sick increase in import prices for the "buying frenzy" hasn't helped that any. I saw prices go B2B jump right up to where the imports were. I had to work today, so I couldn't spend time navigating the "frenzy," so I just basically sat it out, rather than screw myself with lots of leftover goods at 5X normal retail prices, or what the hell ever that was. Pity, really. I am not sure what the "give with the left hand, take with the right" was meant to do, but I think it screwed more people than it helped.

I hate having my posts de-karma-lized because someone doesn't like what I had to say. I don't try to censor people because I am man enough to take a debate. I appreciate others that can do the same.
Andrew Naples

+ / -

How the hell does the demand change work anyway. Tvs were at 80% demand met an hour or two ago and now its 384%
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 8
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I hate having my posts de-karma-lized because someone doesn't like what I had to say. I don't try to censor people because I am man enough to take a debate. I appreciate others that can do the same.

In all my time here I've only seen it happen twice in "non-drama-related" posts.
J Atkinson
RJ: Tom Cook

+ / -

Total Posts: 36
And both were with me.....?

:(

TC*

PS
Oh yeah.... can something be done with the IMPORT Automobile Dealership Stock? I have a whole dealership empty and even the workshop is closed.... no sales... no break-downs.... its causing a big hassle here with the police stopping OLD CARS cause the tyres are bald and the seats all torn. Not to mention, their OLD Age!
Phil Johnson
RJ: Phil Johnson
CO: Phil Johnson

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
fix the game already scott. its been a right mess ever since the changes
J Atkinson
RJ: Tom Cook

+ / -

Total Posts: 36
Yes Scott.... YOU are doing a bit of De-Karma-Lizing with the settings in this fine game.
Let us have a reasonable market to get used to the changes, at least.
Brent Goode

+ / -

In all my time here I've only seen it happen twice in "non-drama-related" posts.

I've been de-karma-lized twice myself. LOL
I just fought back and got re-karma-lized. Or should I say...realized.
My, aren't I feeling very Zenish today...
Brent Goode

Post Rating: 15
+ / -

Anyway, I popped in to do a Mea Culpa....

Mea:
With much trepidation did I venture into the B2B, and a little into the import markets to put a few goods into my vastly hollow and very empty stores. I mean, even the ants couldn't find a crumb. Low and behold, even at stupid prices, they managed to sell in the stores. I still won't buy very much on the import market, as many of those numbers are truly scary ridiculous, but when I can find a something-like-reasonable price on the B2B, I am buying in moderate quantities that I am sure I will unload before whatever Scott put in the water wears off tomorrow.

I will have the same hang-over as everyone else as I scramble to re-re-adjust to the changes, and I will lose several hours of selling as everything is due to crash about the time I head out the door for work. But I did make some money, and didn't have to sit out the whole exercise, as I thought I would.
Culpa.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 20
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Mea,
Don't worry this time with the lost sales, because price/demand is decreasing tick by tick (even as we speak) instead of reverting back to normal all in 1 tick.

Maxima,
This will also be the future model for price adjustments from world events.

Culpa.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Now that the frenzy is over I am wondering about the original title of this thread. Why aren't the import prices fixed?
Timothy Martin
RJ: Empty Inc
CO: Empty

Post Rating: -6
+ / -

Total Posts: 29
But they are.
Andrew Naples

+ / -

Theyre still about 2-3x retail.
Timothy Martin
RJ: Empty Inc
CO: Empty

+ / -

Total Posts: 29
At the time that I posted that message the toy store import prices were back to the usual prices.
I know since I had to reprice my b2b items.

You need to register or login to post a reply.