Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Why arent the import prices fixed?

Why arent the import prices fixed?

Previous 1 2 [3] Next
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 37
It looks like import prices are slowly dropping. I liked the whole event myself as it forced me to speed up my plans and create factories and infrastructure to supply my company.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Don't tell Scott. He will want to do it again.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I hope it was at least a good learning tool not to mess with this stuff on the real server.

The economy is delicately balanced.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Hate to keep beating this dead horse, but import prices are getting damned annoying. There are products that are simply not available B2B, and probably never will be. And the imports are still at 8-10X retail, or higher. I can't imagine this takes a ton of coding to fix.
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

Post Rating: -3
+ / -

Total Posts: 37
I rely almost exclusively on the vertical production chain I created which supplies my boat company to very nice profits. I still use imports for secondary stores, as I can earn couple million in extra income.

I fully understand how this could be annoying as it takes quite a few steps to make fiberglass much less other raw materials you require but don't want to hassle building and managing a full production company for. If I just imported fiberglass it would cost me $100, I think steel went back to normal. Unsure on the retail side of things, I like greater control of my products for my primary company.

@BB Goode: my guess is Scott is fully focused on capitalism-online at the moment and this is a secondary issue. He might even testing something who knows?
Brent Goode

Post Rating: 13
+ / -

I have a number of vertical production chains, one of them can, and actually does produce fiberglass. That is not the point.

There is no way you are feeding a store of any kind with imports of any kind at this point. Unless you are just putting things out for ridiculous prices and waiting on the one sale a week that you are getting.

To make things even more insane, the cost of a couple of items actually went up overnight. And I am willing to bet that no one bought them, or bought them enough to go from a whopping (for that product) 360-ish to 450-ish overnight.

I suspect you are right about Scott being busy. This really ends up being about him not cleaning up his messes after he is done playing with his toys. This should have been dealt with at the end of the frenzy.
Previous 1 2 [3] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.