Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Want to keep playing this game with an active admin?

Want to keep playing this game with an active admin?

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Next
Brian TTTT
CO: Nature's Resource

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
So when the markets were over inflated by select companies, everyone indulged in the sales of the water and electricity at sky high prices. But now that the market is returned to normal pricing, I cannot sell off the companies I created during this time due to them being in an investigation for the sales. I understand the system, but now this is just being a pain in the ass, as I have bankrupted all of the companies because there is nothing else to do with them, when I just wanted to sell them and go back to a more manageable system.

Can we get a system created to either scrap these companies or something as i enjoyed playing this game, but right now I can't do anything.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
The only option might be for you is to produce and sell something that is profitable. This might involve transferring some cash from your personal account, but it might be better than what you are experiencing now. Send me a private message if you need some help.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Update on things improved on for www.LostEconomy.com

1. Influence/Fame have been fixed and working now.
2. Charts/Graph now visually move with their respective numbers.
3. Change some minor graphic errors

Still working on:
1. Getting Quest inputted
2. Debating NPC input
3. Working on fixing random build times for different buildings

Can you help me:

Verify player bonuses transfer to personal accounts now?

Does your business demolish after 30days of inactivity?
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

It doesn't appear that the bonuses are being calculated. One of my companies paid nothing in executive compensation and only 13.6M in salaries, yet it had profits of 28B while having its bonus set to 20%. Also note that only my first company is paying taxes on profits, the other 3 pay no taxes on their profits.

As far as NPC production inputs, they are needed. However, it might be better if the NPC had no retail products available. Or limit them to players whose accounts are less than 30 days old. After 30 days, they should become "invisible". New players could use some quick retail products in their first week or two until they get their own production up to speed.

Based upon my own experience with fame on EoS, I think the value should scale down pretty rapidly. New companies should get the full fame value, and then have it scale down as their company levels up. High valued companies don't really need more than 1 or 2% of their overall company net worth as fame. In Eos, a 92Q valued company can have over 1 trillion quadrillion in fame value. It might also be useful when players sell a company to another player, that the fame gets reset to 0. The new owner should have to earn their own fame and not have it handed to them.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Please check the Quest section, I have gotten it to work.

Right now it currently shows the quest twice a day, so there will be twice as many, but I will reduce it back to once a day, after testing!
Jax Teller
RJ: TheDoctor
CO: JaxTeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
Good work on the quests, however there seems to be an error with the stores as none of my stores have been selling any goods over the last two 15 min ticks.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Jax- I was in there at that time/Do stores sell now?

Here is what I have/Can we confirm these work on your end?

1. Login Error: Once you create a new player identity, nothing happens on the screen. The player info is created, but the user has no indication. We need something like, “Player created/go here” or automatically starting the game for the user.

2. noticed that research expenditures are not being deducted in the income statement.

3. Net worth isn't calculating properly...either on the balance sheet, or the game stats

4. Construction times seem way too high....283 m2 on a RD in 7 days vs 1000 m2 in 6 days on EoS

5. Player bonuses from profits isn't getting transferred to your personal account.

6. Some pages "struggle" to load. Not sure where the loading hangs up. For instance, when you order factory production, sometimes it takes a few seconds to load.

7. Working on fixing random build times for different buildings. Some of the construction times when building/expanding buildings is a bit too long in some cases. Construction times (to build a building, ie. well) are still off. (Please share screen shots)

8. Also if you click "research the next level" of any given item it causes the page to freeze and when refreshed the page loads the "the connection was reset page" on firefox, but if you wait a minute or two then refresh, it sorts itself.

9. NPC’s in market: Where are the NPC companies (the ones that sell products on the market? (Companies which have the products with them are able to sale them in market. It works (15 MIN LOGIC) and also creates proper graphs.

10. It doesn't appear that the bonuses are being calculated. One of my companies paid nothing in executive compensation and only 13.6M in salaries, yet it had profits of 28B while having its bonus set to 20%. Also note that only my first company is paying taxes on profits, the other 3 pay no taxes on their profits.

11. Welfare is happening twice a day/instead of just once

12. R&D expansions are limited

13. Does Fame work? We need to prove that Influence works.

14. What is the current value for reselling a building? (We have changed the values for each building which was provided)

15. Character screen the following links are back to the original and broken: Footer (needs to be Facebook), Report a bug, Welfare Center, and Forum.
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

#2,#3 and #10 seem to be working now. #8 is fine on Google Chrome. I don't use Firefox for EoS or LE, so I can't verify this one. The rest I'll have to check for issues.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Here is what I am currently working on, and feel free to crunch (and double check) the numbers for me:

4. Construction/Expansion times are off. One game compared to the other gives you wildly different times (and cost). I am trying to find a method and see if I can make the two the same.

9. NPC’s in market: I know this is out of the game. Haven't touched it yet, debating if it will be entered. (another thread for another day!)

12. R&D expansions are off (kind of working this with/after point #4). Hoping to find a trend.

14. Reselling a building. Previously I matched the building construction prices, and those should be good. I am currently ensuring the resell value is not higher than construction value, and some day I will get the RatJoy resell values and match them with the LE values...

Jax Teller

+ / -

Sorry I didn't reply, I am still having issues with stores not selling, checking my store "news" I haven't sold anything since I restarted my stores on the 17th.
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

Stores are moving inventory, but not crediting any cash for units sold. Also demand has dropped so far that all my factories are way too big now. This will take months to fix.

Game also keeps losing connection. Says "Site cannot be reached".
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Jax, let me know what type of store you are selling from. Like Bruce I am able to sell. I am using a grocery store for example. Try to clear your browser/cache and let me know the details.

Well Bruce, I will have to see if I'm profiting from sales.

Demand will be low, this isn't RatJoy and the great space race! I'm sure the errors are from me poking about during gameplay.

I appreciate your help, I can give you some cash to keep the company afloat if you'd like (send me an In game message)
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Ha! Funny story... my stores stopped working two days ago! Good catch
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

I clear my cache daily. I would think if it was a cache issue that it would affect EoS as well. Cash isn't the issue. Using computers as my example, They were selling around 20K per day. Now they are only selling/moving inventory at around 300-400 per day. I know my prices were a bit high, even at their previous volume, but it shouldn't have dropped that much in volume. Until the sales start generating cash, I can't even begin to adjust the prices downward.
Jax Teller

+ / -

Judging from the quick look I had, my supermarket sold items April 19th at 4:01 am and nothing since, a rough guess would be that the chrons for the stores have reverted to 24 hourly (or more) ticks rather than 15min ticks.
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.