Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Question 1 was answered before:
A 200 m^2 store sells twice as many items compared to a 100 m^2 store in the same time.

Question 2's answer:
Yes... stock market, or start another company, or spending the money on collectibles which I'll implement in the future.
Miloš Gavrić
RJ: Gavra
CO: gavra

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
Where can I view the daily earnings of companies that have shares of 5%, which means that I earn 5% of the profits of the company?
Scott (Admin)

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

You can't but thanks for the suggestion, it's on the list now. :-P
Maverick khan
RJ: Arigon
CO: Arigon

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
What if i am inactive for about 1 month? will my account be deleted or its always there?
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

After 1 month your company will be destroyed by contest 2 (if I remembered correctly).

Your player will remain forever - and collect some $ from the insurance company.

For public companies, shareholders will divide the insurance $.
Maverick khan
RJ: Arigon
CO: Arigon

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
so it means i have to complete quests? and if i don't my fame will eventually fall down to zero
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

A:
Well, it means if you stay inactive for too long, your company will be gone - meaning your company fame level is only valid as long as the company exists.

As for player fame, it should be permanent - unless you're caught cheating.
Ay Vee
RJ: Ay Vee

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
I haven't used up all my cost $0 newbie electricity and water yet, but I want to plan ahead... On items I produce, will my cost per unit in the warehouse screen include the cost of the items that went into production? Or just the dollar cost of production?

ie Oranges have as production inputs .1 elec and 3 water, and $0.14. So, will the cost displayed be:
1- 0.14 + .1*unit elec cost + 3 water cost
2- 0.14

Just trying to figure out how much record keeping I need out of game. :)
Dan Laurence
RJ: Sourpuss
CO: Sourpuss

+ / -

Total Posts: 49
Is having 2 accounts ok? I know jacko just bought 75% of his second accounts company, JC Penny, the second it went public. This seems pretty gamey.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Multiple accounts are allowed, as long as you play fair with them:

Selling iron ore from one to the other at > 150% cost, and at market price or <500% of its base value is generally considered fair.

On the other hand, selling 1 unit of electricity at $1,000,000.00 or 1 airplane at $1.00 is simply money laundering, and it never goes undetected.

An exception is having multiple private companies on the same account, you are allowed to buy products at any price from your own companies, but you'll need to stop doing this once your company goes public - or you'll hurt shareholders' interest.

As to what Garry (jackosbournelookalike) is doing, I put a 10 companies per player limit in the game because I'm afraid he'll overextend himself, and apparently he disagrees with me on this issue.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
And for Ay Vee: It works the way you're hoping it does (-:

For instance, I recently made a batch of sugar cane. The input cost is $0.33, I used 0.2 electricity that I paid $0.10 a unit for, and 10 water that I filtered and so cost me $0.14. The price on my warehouse list? $1.75.
Joseph Nguyen
RJ: Gimnbo

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
What determines demand in the stat ledger? Is it an arbitrary number or is it influenced by other players? I'm trying to determine whether to start putting stuff on the B2B.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
It's influenced by factory size and stores, that's the only 2 confirmed ones I know of.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

total factory and store sizes in the world, but is also dependent on the base price of the products, and their average sold price.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Q: How long does the advertising effect last?
Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.