Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Official Announcement 3/28/2013 - Updated on 4/8/2013

Official Announcement 3/28/2013 - Updated on 4/8/2013

Previous 1 2 3 [4] Next
Mike Barnett
RJ: D.Knell
CO: Angelo Mysterioso

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 46
I have sold my research facilities and not lost my qualities, so I did the experimentation. Thanks for proving me the idiot that I am. I'll just shut up and stick to what I do best. Build the biggest companies from the ground up. It's what stupid people like me do.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
dan bra sometimes you need to take a step back and loot at the situation as a whole. You seem to have tunnel vision from all the larger commercial online games. On a game like this, anything can change at any time with at most a simple misleading statement. Using reason won't work, because just like how this argument started, people interpret things differently than others. And when a game is created by 1 person, chances are what you interpret things to be will be different than theirs. Brent's concern is very valid, because it appears as if he's lost research due to reasons you couldn't even think possible.

This is the only update to have happened in the past year, to think there's not more changing than exactly what was listed in the short description given, is exactly what you're telling Mike and Brent not to do.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Updated: the migration script will refund discarded buildings and their unfinished researches...

Also, I just noticed I forgot to re-code the tutorial, so I better finish that now.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
My concern arises because I have shut down the buildings to companies I wanted to keep open on the stock market for my inevitable return to the game. One day I logged on and the companies, and all their researches, were gone. Companies with a gazillion bucks in bank debt and no activity in months were still there, but my carefully protected enterprises, which I rescued from the grave yards of corrupt, cheating and long gone players, were all wiped out.
So, yeah, I will interpret Scott's original statement with the broadest brushstroke it could possibly be made with until he makes it totally clear.
Kinda like he did right above me, there. :-D
Art Vandelay
RJ: Arthur Vandelay
CO: eightysixed

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 7
Capitalism Online is throwing DB errors when trying to log in. I thought the migration didn't have anything to do with that.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Seriously? I'll take a look after the migration... hopefully it works.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Sorry about going in and out of maintenance, the script failed to delete the old buildings, and I'm looking into it.
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
the "my btb" links which are located in the players profiles still link to the old "market-firm.php" and is now broken
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks, keep the bugs coming :-)
Previous 1 2 3 [4] Next

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments.