1) A whats new update.

2) Indebted biz with no buildings or inventory fixed
Howard Roark
RJ: Ragnar Danneskjold
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 22
Why do some of my companies now have massive loans? with no way to transfer money the interest alone will bankrupt them. This needs to be fixed.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Massive loans are from those "robotic shares / public shares" converted to un-purchased public offer shares, currently all SEO (seasoned equity offering / secondary equity offering).

Each day at server update the purchased amount will be credited to the companies until the SEO completes or expires.

If you happen to own a couple of those companies, your best option is probably to buy out all the PO shares in the profitable ones and abandon the others altogether.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Scott you do a great job and get pulled in many directions, but why did companies with Billions in debt and no assets get placed in the new stock market.... Couldn't you just give me 1 water and let me buy my wa back
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

I can't find that word, but it's a word that describes how in terms of perceived value, each new technology tends to go down into a ditch before coming back out to exceed the old one. Anyhow, it feels like that.
Howard Roark
CO:

+ / -

Scott - all my companies are profitable and even when I buy up all shares the interest on the loan in one day means it costs far more money than the value of the shares. Please correct this.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
@howard: isn't it just the companies that had crazy high NW from the research bug? Examples?

Edit: I guess this is one that doesn't make sense at first glance...

http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/firm/9228

@hajji: they are rescue able if you buy shares... The money will get transferred in at next daily update if I am reading it correctly.
Howard Roark
CO:

+ / -

I don't have enough cash to buy the secondary IPO. Meanwhile the loans that have been forced on some of the companies (in some cases 92.2Q loans) are crushing them with debt every 24 hrs. - making them non recoverable.

Scott - Get rid of these loans!
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Would be nice to be able to search stocks by name and ascend/descend list by selectable category (ie. stock price)
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
It would really be nice to have a way to search MY Portfolio.
Why are there companies that are 100% owned by a single player on a public stock market?
Judging from the comments above, I will lose all the value in the stocks I own before I can even find them and unload.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

I'll provide some manual intervention on the public companies since it's partially my fault for the exploitable situation in the past version.

@Howard, sorry, I did it yesterday, but forgot about the taxes.

And who is this mysterious Mytheos? None of his companies truly needed intervention. If I actually play the game I'd look to him for help.

@Brent, yup, that's an oversight, will add today.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

My head hurts!

Unless I'm missing something I believe the following companies should be deleted:

Reafgg Inc.
Sfh Inc
Lkjlkj Inc.
Hdfn Inc

They were from before the mitigation and hold no buildings/inventory. I currently have "majority" stock and don't see how anyone could salvage them....

Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Don't use them, they'll be auto deleted tonight.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

3,250 stocks that I had purchased a long time ago (Jan 18) disappeared after the update. I originally bought 5,000 shares, and sold off 1,750 before the stock market went down a couple weeks ago for the update. I had 3,250 shares remaining. I just checked my stocks yesterday, and noticed I now only have 4 stocks remaining in that company.

There is no record of me selling the stocks or the stocks being purchased from me in stock-history.php nor did I recieve the cash value amount for what those stocks should have been worth.

My holding was worth a little under $500,000,000 last I checked. Now it's worth around $9,000,000, even though the company's stock's value has doubled since the update.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

What does "Robo-Citizen" mean?

How do we buy/sell stocks now. Meaning how do we know available stocks are so sale?
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks Paul, I must've forgotten to issue the system news, will do that now.

The robotizens are from the past system where:
1. Stocks get purchased/sold every tick by "robots" at prices generated from company networths and earnings. One can easily manipulate the robotizens by buying or selling large amount of goods over the B2B.
2. Furthermore, all shares released automatically gets absorbed by the robotizens in cash.

Needless to say, real players abused the heck out of the robotizens, calling for their dismissal in the new system.
Previous [1] 2 3 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.