Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Game has become a joke until bugs are addressed, where is Sc

Game has become a joke until bugs are addressed, where is Sc

Previous 1 2 3 [4] Next
Company Man
RJ: Don Draper
CO: Don Draper

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 17
With all due respect Hajji Pajji, why should we give half a damn about what a person with one company producing no products has to say? None of us is advocating resetting the test server.
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
I don't see the point in you guys attacking each other when neither one of you is pointing to the other as the problem. Go back to the actual issue at hand.
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
The real issue is ... we need some of Scott's time and attention to fix the bug and deal with the problem in some way that allows us to move forward without excessive harm to the game.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Don, listen to what your saying, why should we listen to me, I'm just a poor player who doesn't produce? What is this a Republican Convention? We should listen to everyone because we all play this game and have something invested in it. If we are talking about credibility issues you saying stuff like that should be more damning then my EoS bank account... Come on now

The issue is 1) bug needs fixed. 2) Q's need wiped .... That's it

Problem

1) no Scott and 2) no Scott

If he did show up, fix bug, wipe any Q's.... Leave again

That's its, problem solved
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
I agree that if Scott shows up, and fixes the bug, and wipes the worst of the Qs from the exploit away, problem is fixed, or at least, mostly fixed. There are some issues with how those excess funds have moved into other accounts, and who might be secondary accounts of Brian/Vance and others, and who might have been using the bug on a smaller scale.

However, even just a simple first level fix of the bug and the worst of the exploit excess funds would be enough to make the game viable to play for fun and challenge again.
Previous 1 2 3 [4] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.