Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Capitalism First Impressions

Capitalism First Impressions

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Next
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 93
Hmm... apparently, I've hit the point where expenses/maintenance/loan fees are about equal to my income... I should work on lowering that loan now...
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
Things are finally starting to look up a bit. I've stubbornly continued to do what I started out with. I'm selling 4 fruits and 4 vegetables in a farmers market. I seem to have finally reached a point, with a company value of 18M and no loan, where I am ready to consider expanding into another branch. Or build another farmers market and sell 8 different crops as well. It was a slow start, where I wasted 60% of my starting funds on overpriced B2B fruits, but I managed to survive and thrive.
One thing bugs me. That fruits with double growing time do not fetch a better price. Blueberries are in the same price range as limes, even though I can make twice the amount of limes in the same time.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
That is your supply/demand thing at work, I think.

After a traumatic restart I find myself finally getting to where I can think about another company soon. Also, I am at that point where I have to start picking where that important first 27mio land deal is going to go, and which 500m2 stores are going to get doubled up first.

We seem to have weathered The Bounced Ball issue in terms of demand having returned and, dare I say it, grown. Players who were either savvy or tenacious or lucky or some combo of all three have clearly been rewarded with success and have grown their enterprises to reflect that. Well done everyone.

Except Cian. I found out at the last fund raiser we attended together for the Homeless Bots of Imploded Leviathans that wolf boy has a fetish for having his ears scratched, a desire to piss on everything that grows leaves, and fleas. He may be a savvy investor and marketeer, and work like a dog, but he doesn't have to act like one at the dinner table. Or dress like one.
By the way...he did donate a million geeters to the cause. Very generous, Cian. Well done.
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.