Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » The bots (and their annoyances) are back ><

The bots (and their annoyances) are back ><

Previous 1 [2] Next
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Let's not have this same argument again. The "Reign of the Bots" also coincides with the "Stoppage of Work on The Game" and the "Disappearance of the Developer."

Nearly everyone who bitched about bots is STILL HERE! Think about that one.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 81
I haven't seen a botter besides BallC, enlighten me if there are more? BallC also gained his notoriety from exploiting the demand exploit. He reset that account (bravo there!). Botting while annoying for filling your news with stupid sales, doesn't really make much difference with such a small community. Can you really get upset at something that contributes to keeping this game alive. Its on its last legs as it is. Without 'some' B2B sales its over.

And if you think "botting" (BallC) caused the game to fail, thats pretty stupid. No developer caused it. Look at the time frame between bot complaints, its not like population grew after BallC quit, then suddenly tanked when he came back.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Well, no they are not. Go back and read the threads. Then get angry, for whatever good that is doing you.
Nathan Browning
RJ: Nathaniel Barnes
CO: Nathan Browning

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
I just think using bots is cheating, and that cheating in a multiplayer game should be punished because it is wrong.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
there isnt any admin anymore in this game, so cheating won't ever be punished.
J Atkinson
RJ: Tom Cook

+ / -

Total Posts: 36
Im afraid this game is like a ship with no rudder.... it will go wherever the wind takes it.
A REAL pity too.
david wile
RJ: Noxiousdog
CO: Noxiousdog

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
There's no issue with bots. Stuff is getting bought. If it wasn't for BallC clogging up my sales list, there probably wouldn't be anyone at all.
wookie nz
RJ: wookienz
CO: Wookienz

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
I just play the bot at its own game....

i.e BallC buys all the steel that appears in the B2B. I just keep hiking the p[rices until i find his upper limit and sell it all every time.

Even better, he put 80k steel on the market, i bought it, added 20% then put it back on the market, his bot bought it! LOL

So leave the bots! Im making money off them.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Those bots and the lack of oversight of them is one of the main reasons people left this game. And you think it is cute because you play footsie with them? My how things have deteriorated.
wookie nz
RJ: wookienz
CO: Wookienz

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
what else can you do? either beat them at their own game and hopefully they go away or leave to run riot...choice is yours.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.