Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Poll: Auto-grabbing by export companies

Poll: Auto-grabbing by export companies

Previous 1 [2] Next
David Newell
RJ: Vincent Thaster

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 11
It isn't exactly cheating as a company can choose to take short term losses(read as zero or next to zero profit) to make back higher gains in both dividends and stock sales. It is a viable and logical step if you are trying to rebuild a dying company. I like to buy dying company's stock. I like to buy low and sell high. Why is it if i decide to try and rebuild it with goods i have sitting in my warehouse I am not allowed to do so?

Is it wrong for me to want to do so? I may buy back my stocks if i am allowed to rebuild the company in such a way.... But it certainly doesn't make me want to buy low if all I can do is watch the stocks fall more.

Can we maybe have a hostile takeover option where if you own the entirety of a dead companies stocks you can take 90% of their goods in warehouse and get 90% of their factories and either incorporate them into yours for a fee or if you have open space they are moved to your property? the rest of the company would then be disbanded? Is that at all possible?
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.