Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Jury Wanted (Closed)

Jury Wanted (Closed)

Jake Richards
RJ: Rick McRogers

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
I run a decent-sized, honest business that is shifting it's focus on industrial materials. I have not broken the laws of Econosia, and would be proud to serve on any jury that may be needed.
Z J
RJ: Cosimo de Medici

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
I'll be the best juror the free market has ever seen. Whoever pays me more will get the verdict they desire. I won't let things like my own personal morality or ethics get in the way of free market justice. After all, is a man not entitled to the verdict of his own bribes?
Andrew Wiggen
RJ: Andrew Wiggen
CO: stessier

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
I think I would make a good juror as I have not been directly effected by any of the alleged frauds and thus will have no conflicts of interest in any of the proceedings. I am a private owner who has never had a public company or position.
James Woods
RJ: Semaj

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
I Semaj, would gladly help with this jury duty in any way possible.

I dont charge a lot... and more importantly, I have seen the destruction this money laundering has caused not only to the game but to the morale of the people who play this game properly.

No time in jail, worth a decent chunk of change.
James Woods
RJ: Semaj

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
As for salary, most of us would do this for free. But if you feel we should be compensated, i think influence would probably be the way to go. Most of us are worth billions and could care less about making a million per case (or 10 million) which means most people who would be doing it for the money would be new.

If you give influence, especially if it's not a lot, most people would end up with similar amounts clicking on the welfare center. So while beneficial, it's not a huge benefit and thus you get more people who want to help.
Dariush Legion
RJ: Dariush
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 13
I would also gladly execuuuu I mean participate either for money or influence. I have many long lives behind me, most of which were spent as some kind of lawyer. I'm typing this post right now while sitting in a scales-shaped armchair in a suit with a blindfold on my eyes, surrounded by legal documents. I'm clearly the best choice.
Gail B
RJ: Gail Goose

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
As a trusted vendor of beef, owning a strong family business and with no previous convictions or slurs upon my name, I also apply to serve on the juries of the land. I may not be one of the big names in this application process, but the juries of Econosia should reflect a wide range of net worths.
Billy Vierra
RJ: Saffrian
CO: Billy Vierra

+ / -

Total Posts: 84
Distinguished Leader Joyce,

I would humbly request to join the ranks of Estonia Jurors if you feel it is in the best interest of Estonia. While I am but a lowly business owner in this great country and not worth the hundreds of millions that many here are, I know that I can deliver fair and impartial verdicts based on the facts of the case.

I have never been in trouble in this great Country of Estonia, nor have I even had an inquisition regarding any of my or my companies dealings.

If the Great Leader of Estonia wishes to accept my application, I would not ask for much in return for my time. I would only request a paltry sum of $500k and a minor influence increase of 500 per case. My wishes are not to make money by being a juror of this great Country but to make sure that everyone is treated fair.

Humbly,
Saffrian
CEO of Fillmore Farm
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I would do it if you needed it, but unlike these who came before me, I'm not aching to do it. If it rotates, I'll take my turn.

I think the first case might be fun, but it would quickly turn into a grind if people kept at trying to game the system like they did this last week.
Bob Clark
RJ: Charles Derp

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Applying as a non-felon.
Chandler Hill
RJ: Chandler
CO: Chandler

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
I'm trustworthy, pick me!
Fred Ship
RJ: Fred
CO: Fred

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
I am very smug about my Criminal Justice degree, pretentious prosecution is my style.
Matthew Suozzo
RJ: Buckaroo Bonzai

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I would love to participate in jury duty for EoS. I have never been in corporate prison of any kind, I have actually read the rules put forth in the forums, I have a strong sense of morality, and I love to give my opinion. I am fluent in English (I feel this is a great asset) and am online basically all day. I also participate in the forums (though I suppose the existence of my post is proof enough).

Finally, in the words of Groucho Marx: "Enough about me. What do you think of me?"
Also, in the words of Harry Plinkett: "Put me on the council Coach, I'm ready."
Rob Whipple
RJ: Gustavo Fring

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
I'll jury your duty.
Blast Hardcheese
RJ: Blast Hardcheese

+ / -

Total Posts: 24
I want 500 influence a case. I'll probably be fair about it. Tia!

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments.