Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » How do I find sales data now?

How do I find sales data now?

Previous [1] 2 Next
Scrooge McDuck
RJ: Scrooge McDuck
CO: Max Mammon

Post Rating: 5
+ / -

Total Posts: 7

Before the change when I clicked on an item in my store it gave the amount sold, avg price and demand for that item. Now when I click on an item I've stocked on the shelf it takes me to the stock shelf screen again.
Dana Sands
RJ: Pete Peterson
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Read the note on the system update and give it a few hours.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
So how does which store I stock something in affect sales? If I have 3 stores at 500m each and I sell it in one store, it will be as if I had total store size of 500m in the old system, but If I sell it in two it will be the same as if I had total size of 1000m? There is going to be a lot of napkin math if that is the case. Trying to juggle what to sell where, then remembering it all the next day...
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Yeah, I don't remember how things were priced before!! I guess we will see.

Also, Scott, this is kind of an odd request, but I actually have 6 stores (!) coming on-line in 7 or so hours... the middle of the night... I had assumed that they'd just startup selling.. but as it is, the shelves wil be empty for several hours in the morning. Might I get some influence or autocomplete on the stores from you so I can set them up prior to the switchover?

Balon Swann
RJ: Balon Swann
CO: Balon Swann

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
Moe: "To make up for the lost time, the robotizens will go on a "shopping spree" on this Saturday."
Also, your items retained pricing... So both your points are invalid(-:
Moe Jack

+ / -

Balon Swann: Well, since you want to get involved in someone else's business... I will be missing extra hours this evening, unless I decide to spend a sizable portion of my influence, since I will have stores complete construction in the middle of the night. Previously they would start up and sell whatever products I had in stock at the other stores at the same prices. The shopping spree, as I take it is to make up for lost time right now.

Secondly, and I didn't ask for any special treatment on this one, I happen to be out of town all weekend for a long ass bike ride to the Oregon coast. I plan to set all of my buildings to expand for three days since I won't be able to manage things and keep them in stock... so I'll be missing out on any "shopping spree." That's not anyone's problem but mine, but it's a little perk I'm missing out on.
Scrooge McDuck

+ / -

Is anyone else not able to restock shelves after selling out? I sold out of some low quanity items so I went to B2B to buy different items then what I sold while I make some more and now I can't stock anything on my shelves.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks Scrooge, I'll look into it, also we're still on the old sales mechanism, the new one won't be in effect until I'm sure all issues are ironed out such as the one you're reporting. After that it'd be time to work on the interface.
Scrooge McDuck

+ / -

Ok I figured it out. I had to empty the first sold out shelf and my choice of items came back.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Fixed. You won't have to empty an empty shelf anymore, that's just not right, and thanks again.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
I didn't get a 5% revenue quest done before the switch and lost a few ticks of sales and now I have to use a slot for that product and sell it really cheap to get back to 5% and I'm going away for the long weekend too just like Moe which I'm totally sure is like completely unique so can I get extra free stuff too?

lol
Moe Jack

+ / -

Ok, so perhaps we can get some sort of option to lock all stores together with the same products to stock? That would work as well.

Alexia, next weekend is the long one, at least in the US.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

None of you rascals gets any extra stuff until you send me another valid bug report. :-P
Moe Jack

+ / -

nice copy feature!
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

So far it still shows the combined stats, but it'll eventually target just the store and the product.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Who knows at this point? Come on Scott, loved your game idea here but this is getting ridiculous. Do stores of different sizes "share" space with other stores selling the same product? do any stats "share" between stores? Could there possibly be a more backwards way to stock a store than to stock a different one, then click "copy" (which in computer terms means copy what I'm clicking) then selecting a different store from a new pop up menu? This is a mess.

People complained about micromanaging stores before, its a million times worse now, with zero feedback about data I'm looking at. I can set different stores to stock different products, so changing a shelf changes just that store. But changing a price changes all stores.

I want to look at one screen of products I can sell. Based on overall store size (all plots) I should be able to set marketing power behind each product. More marketing on my "preferred" product line means less available on others. When I allocate all my marketing "power" I run out of shelves. Simple. People can sell a lot of a few, or little of many different ones.

No reason for individual store views. The multiple plots of land are great for rolling upgrades. Don't complicate it further than that.
Previous [1] 2 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.