Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » High Quality water from FIJI !!!!

High Quality water from FIJI !!!!

Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
check it out and watch the b2b for quality 23 and above Fiji Water! grow your crops to even higher quality! p.m. me for a personal order of any quality.
Dani Jonker
RJ: Darkdani51
CO: darkdani51

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 34
Since when can water quality up?
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
You can research water quality (beverage R&D) and "filter" water in a beverage factory for a price. It's never seemed cost-effective to me to do this though, especially opportunity-cost-wise, since I have way too many other things to do with my beverage factory time. But hey, if you can do it and make money on it, more power to you! Garry's prices look reasonable enough that I might just buy some...
Garry Hurst

Post Rating: 18
+ / -

I can actually compete with those who are selling 0 quality water, however with a high enough quality water, you can produce q50 fruits with only 40-50 quality research, also the water will affect any crop from any farm, fruit farm, plantation including rubber, plus as a last resort I can use JOI Farms, JOI Fruits, JOI Rubber, JOI Plantation I, and JOI Plantation II as a last resort if my water doesn't sell, ultimately I hope to have q100 water, so people can really raise the production quality!

Side Note Dani, I had no idea it could at first either :p
Mister Death

+ / -

Awesome! For those of you following at home, Q25 water will add 6 or 7 quality to your fruits, crops and vegetables (usually 6); the Q31 water adds 7 or 8 quality (usually 8). Which number you get depends on the particular research quality of your item. Is it worth the extra cost to get the better quality? Well, I'm not going to do the math for you! (-:
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
I have done the maths :P Its definitively worth it, if your products are not affected by water, then Q0 is better then if it is cheaper.

(Basically - Anything to do with food, buy from Jacko, mining/industry, buy from me)
Dani Jonker
RJ: Darkdani51
CO: darkdani51

+ / -

Total Posts: 34
you need only a small amount of eletricity to make water quality up, though you dont get water but acutally incresae only quality, so, does anyone know max quality?
Mister Death

+ / -

You need 4 cents as well as the electricity, so don't double-filter your water, research water quality instead. It will be much, much cheaper in the long run!

Theoretically though, if you have researched water to quality Q, you could filter it up to quality (Q-1) if you do it enough times. Once is enough up to Q = 3, twice is enough up to Q = 10, three times up to Q = <s>30</s>33, four times up to Q = <s>90</s>110. Because of rounding down, it will never get all the way to Q.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Theoretically (Starting with Q0 Water):
1st: 0.7Q
2nd: 0.7Q + 0.3 * 0.7 Q = 0.7Q * (1 + 0.3)
3rd: 0.7Q + 0.3 * 0.7 Q + 0.3 * 0.3 * 0.7 Q = 0.7 Q * (1 + 0.3 + 0.3 * 0.3)

Or in another form:
k = 0.3
1st: (1 - k) Q
2nd: (1 - k) Q * (1 + k)
3rd: (1 - k) Q * (1 + k + k^2)
nth: (1 - k) Q * (1 + k + k^2 + ... + k^(n-1))
(Converges to 1 * Q)

But as Mr. Death said, keep in mind any non-integer is rounded down each time.
Mister Death

+ / -

*dueling math nerds theme*

I think it works better if you consider how far below your research level you are. Filtering quality (Q-d) water gives you (Q-0.3d) water, rounded down. It's the rounding down that keeps you from improving on Q-1, since Q-0.3 rounds back down to Q-1.
Garry Hurst

Post Rating: 36
+ / -

just buy my water for your farms :P
Mister Death

+ / -

I'd love to but it's all gone! More please!
Garry Hurst

+ / -

Upgrading daily, mostly gone because I am supporting my other 10 companies :-P However working on at least 180mil-day right now of q28 will hit q30-200mil+ very soon, even listing some q0 for mines now.

You need to register or login to post a reply.