Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Factory - Last Completed

Factory - Last Completed

eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Is it possible to have the factories etc, have a small line added to the display?

Something along the lines of "Last item completed - Toilet Tank 500 units, 8Q"

I am just having trouble when coming back after a few hours, what it is that factory last produced, seems like a simple addition
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
This or something like it would be nice, yeah. I find myself almost wanting to write up a cribsheet on scratch paper of what's running when I'm going to be leaving the computer for an uncertain stretch of hours; having to reconstruct my previous production orders by reading through warehouse quantities is subpar.

Another way of looking at this is that it'd be nice to have a factory production manifest available for every factory -- one click from the factory page to get to the list of every batch it's produced in the last seven days or whatever.
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Aye yea, that would be ideal as well.

That being said it would be great for every sort of production or sales facility.

Just click on your hardware store sheet, and see instantly all details of the last xxx days worth of sales.

Sam Pokeylope
RJ: Mr. Pokeylope
CO: Mr. Pokeylope

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
For what it's worth, you can sort by most-recently-produced by clicking "WH New" on your warehouse page (http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/warehouse-new.php).
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Oh, nice point pokeylope. That does help with the more immediate "what did I just make" question, yeah, until/unless something slicker comes along.

You need to register or login to post a reply.