Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Expanding Factor

Expanding Factor

Do Doo
CO: Doo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Under the quests tab it lists to expand a factory. However when I click on factory there is no icon to click expand. There are expansion icons on the farmers market and my toy store but not on any of the factories or plantation.
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28

You are looking for the hammer symbol at the top left when you open the interface to one of your factories/plantations etc. The factory cannot be producing at the time or you will not see the option.

It is the only reason I can think of why you are seeing the expansion (hammer) icon on your shops but not the factories.

Do Doo
CO: Doo

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Thank you. I stopped production and the symbol appeared.
Haine Bebe
RJ: SellToday
CO: SellToday

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
how does expand helps? there are quests to expand and there are a lot of money that needs to be spent. What is the difference between an R&D of 10m2 and one of 338m2?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Besides the fame points gained in completing the quest, the bigger RD will lower the research time. Keep in mind that quests are optional. Do the ones that you can, but don't deviate from your growth plan just to do a quest. If you have to skip one, don't worry....new quests will always pop up. Its better to stay on track with your growth than to plan on doing a lot of quests.
Haine Bebe
RJ: SellToday
CO: SellToday

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
and more space for a factory it means that it will produce faster?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
It will produce more in the same amount of time. It also means you can produce the same amount in less time, so yes.

You need to register or login to post a reply.