Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Building Selling (Suggestion)

Building Selling (Suggestion)

Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
As the implementation of the building teleporter is a great addition, one thing that will not waste a company's invested time for building large buildings is to be able to sell this to different companies.. Imagine if you want to concentrate on a specific industry but you are demotivated because the "other industry" related buildings will just be destroyed and you've spent months building this gigantic building, you might as well sell it to different companies with a hefty price of course (for the time used).. because the smaller percentage of wealth when selling the building to no one is not compensating the time we used to build it.. If there is a chance that the big corporations will horde these things, it will be slightly illogical for the fact that the big corporations owns bigger facilities. I suggested this because, we own multiple company and in the future, it has a potential to specialize in one category of products.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
If we implement building selling, then it would be great if we could implement research selling too.

Rather than a fixed price system though, for real estate and research I would say that there should be an auction system, and perhaps a notifier system to allow people to be notified when building type X or research type Y are found on the auction house.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Research selling is a good idea, but I think it should be: if you sell Apple 70, you now have Apple 0...

IF you had building selling (which I don't know if I like (that's why there's a beta site)) you'd HAVE to have the auction house setup.

Both good ideas!
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Auction house is a great idea even for both RD and buildings.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

I'd like to add that buying research would also be nice for the player who didn't want to use the building slot for R&D.

There are many reasons for that. I'm experiencing that as a new player (CapOl) that can't afford another slot (especially one that doesn't make cash)

Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

yup, i have suggested that about 2 weeks after i joined playing this game.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

As a vet player I thought it was just an ok idea to "dump" unneeded techs

But now I see how the other side of this makes it a great idea.
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

so, you guys agree that building selling to other players and also research selling to other players may contribute greatly. We will still wait for the opinion of the developer haha.

You need to register or login to post a reply.