Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Bond market

Bond market

Melinda Lastman
RJ: 4egerd
CO: Canadian Capital corp.

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 11
I think the development of a bond market is a better solution to financing than the stock market or bank. The bonds have maturities that pay off at the end thus increasing the liquidity of the markets leading to investors to actually earn a return. Plus the company can buy it back if the bonds are trading too cheap. Loan coverage ratio and debt load should bear on the interest rate. This will allow players that have a pile of cash to be able to make a return and exit (trade or maturity) as the stocks do not pay a dividend and exiting a position is almost impossible.

On the company side, failure to pay the obligation result in seizure of the player's and firm's assets and a sale until all holders are made whole or near to. thus there will be a true system of trust and duty to stakeholders and we should also note bad players.

The gov should also have bonds to allow excess cash to accrue something

6m 1y 2y 5y 10y 20y and 30y longer the duration higher the rates

Young companies with no history can only issue one and they can increase every time they are successful in managing their bond issues up to 10 issues.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Melinda Lastman

+ / -

No suggestions?
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I like this more than the grant system currently in place as for the stock market most people complain because of the lack of liquidity...... before it was too liquid and volitale and people banked on that.
Melinda Lastman

+ / -

well I think that is the test server as I am on the COL

You need to register or login to post a reply.