Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Fruit for sale!

Fruit for sale!

Previous 1 [2] Next
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
That's cool. That's the only problem with this game. It seems there isn't much actual competition, either you win, or you lose. First place or last place, if you even finish the race.

When someone tries to compete one person is almost always better off just totally switching up productions. Unless both players that are competing are new players. Once you have a rather large company it's probably rather easy to start dominating a single market, any market, simply because of how much you can produce compared to other players. This is currently happening in my stores. For the majority of the day I am the only one selling the goods, with 100% marketshare and very low demand met with my current production. For a few hours every day someone else stocks their shelves with same goods (that are much higher Q) and my market share drops to below 1%, literally resulting in 97% less income for that item--literally. Even if I'm selling a lot more than equal to 1% of the quantity they're selling. And it will stay like this for maybe 3 or so hours after they run out of stock. My market share will jump back to 100%, but the income will stay the same (approx 1,000 instead of 100,000) per tick for several hours. I've tried removing my goods so that there is 0% demand met for several ticks, then re-stocking mine again, but that doesn't do anything.

Although I do miss the "big shots" buying all goods that are posted for cheaper than their's and reposting it for their price, removing all undercuts, resulting in their well-over-priced goods being the only available, while everyone else is stuck trying to produce more to get them up for normal prices. At least it would always sell! :P This happened with water for a while, someone would post a whole bunch for 20 cents, i'd buy as much as I could before i'd have no money, then someone else would buy the rest and post for 45 cents, and i'd post mine for 40 cents and it'd sell instantly, doubling my money in under 10 minutes sometimes.
graham shearlaw
RJ: Graham
CO: Funk

+ / -

Total Posts: 48
i miss the days when you could import cars and sell them at 2X cost,where talking 2-3G a tick from a 500m2 store.

there where a lot of market spikes back in the old days, mosty in water or power but gas and coal where come as well.

Paul Jikanski

+ / -

I haven't gotten a store to 500m2 yet. Simply because i've been focusing on selling 4 primary items, and have 1 store that can stock all 4 and 2 others that can stock 2 each.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Price of fruit increased for a day or two to get second company up and running.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

well it looks like that means more fruit for me to sell.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Yes supply will be exponentially increasing over the next couple days for apples. Will be having tens of millions of apples up daily starting yesterday. Started research on several other fruits. If you would like a specific research level PM me, otherwise I will try to balance the research to everything I produce.

In a week or two I should have on the B2B in several/tens of millions each --
Apples
Blueberries
Cherries
Strawberry

Hopefully people need these. Demand will determine supply. If you WILL need these fruits let me know in this forum so I know that I do indeed need to get to producing them.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

apples and strawberry's are really the one thing Urist Crops has reached high quantity in, as such i cant buy too many before my quantity drops.

viewing as Urist Crops is mostly fruit plantations i cant pay that much for apples on a regular basis.
i will keep buying your blueberries and cherries in stead of making them in house and focus on apples and strawberry's.

im thinking about starting a food processing company but that will cost a good 2-3 G to start up
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Will be a shortage of fruit on B2B until 2/26 at the earliest. Large expansion of current farms is in progress. Will have only a couple million blueberries, apples, and cherries up until then.

And like I said apple price increase was only for limited time until I got a couple farms up and running. You said anything less than 0.70 per, they're back at 0.60 per.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

true i did say less than 0.70 and i will buy them.
i just wish my stores were bigger i can only shift 1M every 15 mins if there priced at 0.8
apple sales are a vast chunk of my income so i need to keep on top of prices.
if i can find apples for sub 0.70 then i can shift them.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

The only times price will be over 0.70 is if I really need money to expand. Yesterday I was having trouble even getting productions going because of electricity pricing going up a bit.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

bad new im no longer in control of Urist Crops, so i cant sell any fruit.
in a few days it will start a new company, probably food processing/retail.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

good new Paul Urist drilling 2 now has 3 1700m2 stores to stock fruit for, can you suppy me with fruit?
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Sorry for late reply but of course. What do you need
graham shearlaw

+ / -

any thing cheap really sady i cant shift as much stock as i used to do.(Urist Crops had more than 4x my currant store space).

im working on expanding my stores soon i will be on 3x 2900m2 stores.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.