Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Fruit for sale!

Fruit for sale!

Previous [1] 2 Next
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Get your quality fruits for low prices while supplies last! The one stop shop for snack and food production materials is here at our friendly farms. Keep your salary and maintenance costs low by importing your raw materials!

Fruits of several types will be available for an extended period of time for low prices on the B2B market. The funds from this sale will be used to continue R&D into higher quality fruit and other products, which in turn will increase your profits from your supermarkets or other grocery stores.

P.S. If you have any requests on a specific type of fruit you need, let me know. I generally produce whatever has a visible need.
graham shearlaw
RJ: Graham
CO: Funk

+ / -

Total Posts: 48
are you on EOS or CO
if your on eos id like a price for :
apples
Peanuts
sugar cane
watermelons
blueberrys
and any other products that the farmers market can sell.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Yes i'm on EoS

Watermelon: 3.50 ($8 msrp)
Sugar Cane, peanuts, blueberries: 1.50
apples, oranges, strawberries: 0.75-0.99

(Willing to negotiate based on quantity. Can produce several other items. Not all products are researched. Willing to research a specific product for an increased price of 1 shipment to cover partial costs of R&D.)
graham shearlaw

+ / -

id like to order 70 mil of apples, i take it that gets me a good quantity based price.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

70 mil will take a while my farms are still relatively small.

(and i've been working on other things as a single B2B item hasn't sold for days when usually i make 1mil+ per day from B2b, and my prices are lower than normal as well)

I can do 4-5 million per day for around 50-60 cents? Any lower than that and export market would pay me more :)

I currently have a couple million apples up for 55 cents and no one has bought them, which is why I haven't produced any more.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

at 60 cents an apple i can use a good 60mil+ a day.
if you keep posting at sub 70cents i will buy them.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Alright I'll keep em coming as fast as I can make them.
Mike Barnett
RJ: D.Knell
CO: Angelo Mysterioso

+ / -

Total Posts: 46
if you want apples, let me know. 400k m2 + of farms can probably get you a decent price. i may switch production if it works.

any fruit for that matter.
graham shearlaw

+ / -

i need 55mil of apples a day just to run my stores, offer your price.
Mike Barnett

+ / -

give me a couple of days. i put all 20 farms on expansion yesterday, and i need to get one completed to run some numbers. i'm thinking somewhere in the .47 range at that quantity.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Sorry Graham it appears Iced Treats and Drinks (CEO: Leeroy Isaax) has been buying many of the apples i put up on B2B, he ninja'd about 4mil yesterday. This is partly why i have been "posting" so little.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

If you'd like I won't anything from you.... Didnt realize these were exclusive deals
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

They aren't I was just letting him know because I said I would have some up :) Trying to keep the BUYER 2 BUYER aspect alive here for the B2B market lol. If he sent me a personal message and we set up a time that would be one thing, I guess i used "ninja" out of context eh? Doesn't matter to me who buys them, as long as someone buys them. I started producing only 1 fruit for export because no players were buying anything.

If you need large amounts as well let me know. I've been thinking of starting a second company and if you guys are going to constantly be buying I will start producing and get some cheap stuff up
Mike Barnett

+ / -

Start looking closely tomorrow. I should be able to start putting up 100 million q60+apples a day at .49 or less.

i have 400+ m2 of farms that I can put onto any fruit that anyone needs. Let me know.
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Well, there goes my marketshare on the B2B. Guess I'll be going back to export market. Will make a much higher profit (2x) with the same amount of time/investment selling goods on the export market.
Mike Barnett

+ / -

Hey paul, it's all yours. I was just trying to help out a few people. No more fruit coming here. I'd make way over 2x on the export, so like you, the hell with others and profit full steam ahead!
Previous [1] 2 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.