Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » what is better todo?

what is better todo?

Phil Johnson
RJ: Phil Johnson
CO: Phil Johnson

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
is it better to build multiple of the same store or just keep expanding the one?

i have all that free store space is it worth using it i am not interested in buying different stores and selling different things i just want to sell electronics so it is worth filling all the shop spaces up with electronic stores or just keeping the one?

thanks
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
It helps you build up store space while keeping some open. Otherwise youll go whole weeks with no income.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
@Phil: I (and some other players I've talked with) prefer to have a single retail store type per company to minimize the amount of micromanagement. Even better if you just focus on 8 products so you can maximize your store efficiency and just use the new "Paste To All" function to handle setting the products on all the stores.

Building multiple stores of the same type allow you to do rolling upgrades instead of having a single store which isn't selling anything when it's upgrading. Also, every additional retail slot you unlock gives you 500m^2 of retail space instantly with the new instabuild function so it is worth your while to unlock them as soon as you are able financially.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I like the challenge of going off into an industry and building lots of the products, so multiple stores is better for me. I won't pretend it is the smartest math move, but I find it more fun. So I have three stores. One is in upgrade while the other two sell, sell, sell. It is a bit harder now that the import market is locked in the rigormortis of neglect, but it just means what goods I have to double up are selling faster. Again, don't know if it is the most efficient, but it suits my game experience and desire to try to really play a given industry.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Yea, I like the production side of things so making as many products as I can is more fun.

You need to register or login to post a reply.