Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » WASP visible BEFORE you buy goods?

WASP visible BEFORE you buy goods?

Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 104
In the old store system we could check what's the WASP of a certain product BEFORE buying it. The shelves system made it impossible. Right now I actually have to BUY the goods to see WASP. Maybe It can be integrated into the stores or B2B this way or another? It's very helpful when you rotate many goods in retail business and you don't remember all the prices (which change over time, mind you).

Also, I'm missig a graph showing my sales over time. Right now I've got stats from last 15 minutes...

And last but not least, maybe we can have more contrasting colors in store graphs to make them more visible? Right now they're from similar palette and sort of blend.

Anyways, keep up the good job Scott!
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sure, any suggestions on the colors?
Josh R
RJ: Josh
CO: Josh

+ / -

Total Posts: 15
In addition to higher-contrast colors, perhaps the lines could use different line styles (e.g. dashed, dotted, solid).
Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

+ / -

Total Posts: 104
Red, blue, green are good and nicely contrasting options (sorry, color blinds ;) ).
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'm guessing it won't be too hard to tell for the first chart:

First Chart:
Straight line across = "Our Price"
Relatively straight line going upwards (hopefully) = "Our Revenue"
A very weird zigzag line = "World Price"

The 2nd chart will be mostly 2 straight lines... Hopefully yours is above the other one.

You need to register or login to post a reply.