Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Want to keep playing this game with an active admin?

Want to keep playing this game with an active admin?

Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next
alex bangley
RJ:
CO: Dan Halen$

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 9
how active is scott? or any admins? would be cool to see some notifications, newsletter , Or anything. how can we help?
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Scott is inactiv since years and will likely never come back.
Best thing that can happen is someone with some freetime and coding skills who wants to make this game got the success it deserves. Even in this current state, there are a lot of worse games with a lot more players, so EoS has a great potential. But without any activ admin/coders, it's hopeless.
alex bangley
RJ:
CO: Dan Halen$

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
yeah, I mean I see scott's posts from 2015, i mean scott open a donation link if that will get you too code. I love this game and I see the potential, I played in 2013 and it stillholds my interest even coming back after years.
Bob Malone

+ / -

which scott's post are you referring to ?
EoS source code is now public, but as far as I know nobody started a project from it that is still alive today.
Jinkun Chen
RJ:
CO: Jin Chen

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
I am friend of scott, and I have recently talked to him about further developing this site, as there are too many bugs on it right now. He is super busy right now as he has to develop another site at his work. but the good news is he is not going to give up on this site! As many of you know that there are problems with this site, and it needs to re write it. I am here to gather players ideas on how we can improve this site further. Our goal is to keep this site free to the player forever and educational for people who wants to learn more about economics, finacial, and accounting etc. Let's use this forum as a idea pool. We will review all your ideas! Feel free to write me personally if you like! or post your ideas on here! Thank you

Jin chen
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
You're a friend of Scott, eh? I find myself skeptical.
Bob Malone

+ / -

There are lot of Scott's friends coming nowadays to this game saying that they will improve the game blabla. Personnaly I think this game has the potential to drain thousand of players so I am not surprised. But how can we trust anyone without any Scott statement ?
Game has been recently hacked in some way ( maybe with Scott password ) and it's not clear what we should expect in the close future.

I would be really glad if Scott has the time AND the will to improve the game, honestly I would even support him financially ( he can develop a premium package to allow personnal logo/firm logo/statistics panel, whatever shit, I would easily pay for it) if the game has a real ramp-up.

About ideas, there could be plenty but rewriting the whole game is not something that can be done in one WE so let's see if this happen first. I am doubtfull personnaly, Scott is busy since years ( and I do respect that ).
Jinkun Chen
RJ:

+ / -

yes, I know it would be a bad idea to have 1000q in Aluminum, but obviously I had you attention. That's good! Yes, I have hacked into this site. I found this EOS is a good game and I have read all the forums posted on this site. It is sad that scott doesn't have time to take care of this site. Honestly, I think there are so much potential with this site. It would be a great educational game for people who wants learn basic econs. I am surprised that after scott left so many years and they are still players on this site. This has proven again that my instinct is correct on the potential of this site. I think with enough voice, we can bring scott back! I didn't mean harm to anyone. I hate to see this site go down like this, and that's why I have hacked. Anyways, All i want to do is to bring enough attention, so someone can pass this message to scott and hope he can come back! lol..... I will delete my account upon scott's return! let's hope he sees this!
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
Jinkun Chen is a company owned by Everest the legend who is the one who has recently been hacking the game. Jinkun Chen has a 1 day old company that just hit $92T max worth. That is also the same company which has researched the "new" vr console, camera, mobile phone products to q200 already.

Mean while, Everest the legend put another batch of aluminum quality 1000! on the b2b in the past few hours and also quality 190 passenger planes. His own research on the planes is in the quality 60's range, but it is amazing what you can achieve with gifted/hacked quality 1000 aluminum.

If indeed you are a friend of Scott's Jinkun Chen, maybe you should consult with him before creating quality above what is feasible in the game, doing changes to the CO server when there is an actual test server to trial changes before making them live. Finally, ask Scott what he thinks about you selling these hacked items on the b2b which is now going to imbalance the aircraft market (and any other aluminum based products)with whoever bought the aluminum as nobody else in the game is going to be able to compete against such high quality products.

Before we know it, you will hack in some steel or petroleum at q1000 and pretty much every market except for food is going to be impacted in some way.

I am putting all of my buildings on max expansion for the nest week and having a break for the first time in over a year. I hope that someone changes the server password for the CO server and if indeed you a "friend" of Scott's, consider what the impact your little tweeking has done to the market in the game and if you are going to continue, do it on the Test server where it belongs.
Bob Malone

+ / -

Hacking this game won't bring back Scott... You will have our attention but I am sad that you won't get Scott one..
By the way you bullshited me in PM saying that you were a real Scott friend, that wasnt necessary.
If you want to improve/develop the game, you can, all the code source and the graphical assets are available and free for use ( even commercial use if I am not wrong ), so make it happen.
Jinkun Chen
RJ:

+ / -

Hi Bargain Basement,

I am not going to make any other changes, All I want is yall attention. If you read my post above, you will know why i did this.
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
I was typing my message at the time you posted yours JC.

The only way to undo the damage that has been done is for Scott to do a roll-back to an earlier backup to remove the new products and eliminate the over the top high quality ones. This will mean at least 2 days of lost production/game play, plus what ever time it takes for Scott to respond. Time to take a break people as what ever you are currently doing/producing/researching/expanding will likely be lost.

There are better and more constructive ways to get Scott's attention than hacking his site. Hacking is still illegal regardless of the motivation.
Brad D'urso
RJ:
CO: Saul Tigh

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Could we at least get some icons to go along with the new items?
Bob Malone

+ / -

if he hacked only the BDD and not the backend files, he can't add any picture.
?? ?
RJ: Seann
CO: Warren Gates

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
Jul 11, 2016
8:06 PM Somebody broke into your warehouse!

lol, do i need to call the police?
Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.