Total Posts: 3
vance co is finally going to be listed in the stock market
Company Man
RJ: Don Draper
CO: Don Draper

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 17
Why, so you will have the company of your shareholders in exile when you get banned for all the nonsense you are engaging in?
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
No, so he can sell shares to foolish investors in the company, and then drain the company of all cash and assets, leaving shareholders with the ownership of an empty shell that they paid dearly for.

He can also trade those shares alternatively at 1 buck and then 10 billion bucks per share between his various accounts so that he can quickly and easily move huge amounts of capital from one player to another.

The one thing you can be sure of is this won't turn out to be a good investment for new shareholders, unless those new shareholders are in some way linked to or clones of Vance.

It is very annoying to me that this jerk is trying hard to ruin a game that I like to play.
Vance Ng
RJ: vvvvvvvvvvvv
CO: jjjaaa

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
not much time left for vance co to be listed
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
**** YOU VANCE
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Stop ruining our game and fun. you are killing this game
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Is there a way for other players to check out the fundamentals of any prospective company about to be listed (such as the one under discussion in this thread)? I know one can check the fundamentals of IPOs or already traded stocks, but being relatively new to the game, don't know how I could check out a company about to be listed.

thanks for any helpful answers from more experienced players to what is a fun game.
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I know I'm new to this fun game, something other players have noted. But I cannot locate "vance co" while doing a search on the TEST EOS Server for any company going by such name.

I do see the owner's wealth is huge.

One quick thought, related to my post of today under non-game-related posts: the reason the entire global economy is in such a mess today is solely due to the fact the bond traders of Wall Street, aided and supported by central banks, especially the Fed, believed (and continue to believe) they did not have to play by the same rules everyone else in capitalism plays by.

This game is fun, and can remain fun, if and only if, every player actually plays by his or her smarts, rather than using Wall Street tactics to (possibly) take advantage of some loophole the developer was or is unaware of.

I just hope the actions of one player don't discourage other players from using the stock market, as that is both how this game is designed, and how some of the real world of capitalism works.

And the Tea Party GOPers wonder why the federal (and state and local) governments have grown so huge. Gosh, when people do not play by the rules, in the real world (or "only in a game"), they mess things up for the rest of us.

I'd love to read this company's CEO defend his tactics.

You need to register or login to post a reply.