Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » Two companies for Sale

Two companies for Sale

Dana Sands
RJ: Fred Fredrickson
CO: Fred Fredrickson

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 26
1. MO-WOOD COMPANY (SALT): $143B in assets, wood furniture manufacture and sale. Many large factories and lots of retail space. $76B buys a controlling interest ($5k/share x 15.2 million shares). Just need to add some R&D buildings (lost some in the merge)

2. Tondy Inc. (TONDY): $120B in assets, large appliance manufacture and sales. One textile plant making rugs (a remnant of the business' scattershot approach when I bought it) to finish off the supply of wool that should get converted to an 8th appliance factory when all the rugs are finally gone. Plenty of factories pumping out the raw materials for the large appliance factories. Lots of retail space to keep the cash flowing. Still need to replace the R&D space lost in the merge. $49.1B buys the controlling interest ($10k/share x 4.91 million shares).

Both companies are vertically integrated and kick out steady revenue. They both have more production capacity than the retail space needs so you'll just need to focus on expanding the stores and keeping the factories humming. They are good companies in great position with plenty of cash but I have nine others and need to cut back on the CEO duties.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
Dana Sands

+ / -

I think that all you need to do is create a stock order $10,000/share for the shares that I own (4,910,001 I'd mark it AoN just to be safe) and the trade should execute.
Dana Sands

+ / -

Aaaaannnnd, they're sold. Thanks.

You need to register or login to post a reply.