Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Tweaks

Tweaks

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
A few ideas I've been having while reorganising around the new world order:

(a) Cans should be an ingredient of canned fruit.
(b) The obscure "food" category, which made no sense last week, is even worse this week. To paraphrase Sheldon Cooper, in what universe does salami belong in the same category as corn flakes? The processed meats deserve their own category, the cereals could be expanded and make another (rice krispies? cocoa puffs? shredded wheat? muesli?), fruit salad is a dessert, and the canned fruits are ... condiments? Snacks? I dunno. Edit: And tortillas may not come from a bakery, but they're still bread!
(c) You can make bread just by throwing flour into an oven. And buns, and bread rolls. Maybe a little water? Yeast? (Which would naturally an ingredient of wine and beer too. And of yeast.)
(d) In the supermarket supply chain as it stands, I need a hot food factory. For one ingredient in one product. Yuck!

I hope this isn't construed as whining. I still love the game, now more than ever as it's challenging fun. I just want a little more reasonableness in some of the setup is all.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks. These comments are ALWAYS welcome.

and on the cans... I think I'm just getting old and forgetting things.

Oh, and can you remove the "still" from the last line? :-P

a. Changed
b. Changing
c. Basic production from flour -> bread is intended to help newbies. But your point made sense so I added water. As for yeast, probably not any time soon.
d. Happy to hear that

Reward given for the valid points.
Mister Death

+ / -

A couple more:

(e) Grapes cost 2 cents more to produce in the vineyard, and vineyards also cost more per square metre than fruit plantations. Given that vineyards are kinda grape-oriented, it seems odd that the incentives are to produce the grapes themselves elsewhere.
(f) Roast beef is now a processed meat - yay! - but I still have to make it in a hot food factory.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

e) You're not looking close enough
Vineyard Grapes $0.30 8.00 s
Fruit Plantation Grapes $0.28 10.00 s

I'll spend the extra $0.02 any day

f) Update: Sorry, just looked and don't see anywhere else it can belong to besides the hot food factory - so no change.
Mister Death

+ / -

Tell you what, you buy an 80 m^2 vineyard and I'll buy a 100m^2 fruit plantation. Who's paying more?
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Time is $

You need to register or login to post a reply.