Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Transferring Cash

Transferring Cash

Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
I remember being able to transfer cash from my personal to my company before I lunch an IPO but now either I gotten stupid over the last few days or its somewhat missing I remember it being in the CITY/BANK now I can't seem to find it.
Michael Carlos

+ / -

so I went through all the menu again and apparently I can only transfer cash from personal to company is when your Private again so 2 more weeks unless there's another way
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
The simple way to get around this (assuming you have 2 companies) is to put up a buy request from your public company for water or electricity (or any product really) at something like .01c, than supply it from your other private company. Once your public company has the water etc, list it on the b2b at .20c for example and buy it back with your private company. The public company has just made .19c profit per water and will boost the cash in your public company.

You can always transfer personal cash to your private company to facilitate this if it didn't have enough cash already.

Hope this helps :)
Michael Carlos

+ / -

I was in middle of actually doing just that I set up a second company for water and electricity and hopefully I'm not breaking any rule as it is still my company sorta lol thanks for the help :)
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 162
No rules have been broken....putting your power and water on a second company is always a way to save slots on your first company....especially when the land cost gets higher on the first company than the second company cost you to set up.

You need to register or login to post a reply.