Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » The robotizens of Econosia refuse to buy your stinky shares

The robotizens of Econosia refuse to buy your stinky shares

Troy Steel
RJ: Troy Steele
CO: Tony Stork

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Why can I not sell off a load of shares? Would be nice to know, thanks.
Eric Majkut
RJ: DrJonez
CO: DrJonez

+ / -

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Never had this problem before. What's going on? :(
Draylen Knotbeard
RJ: Draylen Knotbeard

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

I believe it may have something to do with the company not having the cash to pay you, but this is pure speculation.

Edit: Observation: Selling any amount of stocks below 150k works just fine.
Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

+ / -

Total Posts: 104
Yeah, having this problem all the time with various companies and this is seriously getting on my nerves to the point that I'm considering quitting this game. Stock market in this game sucks big time if you buy shares of companies whose activities don't looks suspicious at all and then all of a sudden dozens of millions of your cash is frozen.
Al White
RJ: Valin
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
Thanks to Draylen's advice, I was able to get rid of all my own stinky shares! :-)
It did take a few clicks, though.
Innocent Bystander
RJ: Matthew Matician

+ / -

Total Posts: 76
I'm having the same problem trying to sell shares in one of my businesses
(http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/stock-view.php?ss=MODEL)

Trying to sell 100k shares fails, but I can sell 10k shares. I'd try to sell lots of stock incrementally, but I have over 500M shares. :/
Random Tester
RJ: Tester
CO: Random Tester

+ / -

Total Posts: 26
I'm assuming that's AFTER you gave out 2G in dividend?
Innocent Bystander
RJ: Matthew Matician

+ / -

Total Posts: 76
Yes, I wanted to get the cash that's been building up over the last week out before selling it. Does the current stock market pricing scheme not take that into consideration correctly and hence my stock is frozen/flagged?
Sean Wright
RJ: Mr. Wright
CO: Sean Wright

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Yes essentially you lowered the value of your company and so the stock price is currently sitting higher than the robocitizens are willing to pay for it since the saw the companies NW lower by 2G in dividends. Would you buy stock that just gave out most if not all of its cash in dividends and then that the owner is trying to dump? The share price should adjust eventually and you can sell at the lower price.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
lol @ I shredded the value of this company and now I can't sell the shares oh noes this stock market is buggy.
kyosan fads
RJ: kyosan
CO: kyosan

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
when i do some little research, BUY stock which their RETAINED EARNING is POSITIVE...you can find it on their BALANCE SHEET. I think this is the reason why we can sell back our stock. You can try it yourself..Good Luck on your Trading!!
Gudmundur Bjornsson
RJ: Bjornsson
CO: Bjornsson

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Why are essentially bankrupt corporations listed on the stockmarket ? They should be removed from the market. Where is the regulator of the stockmarket?
What are the regulations ?

regards,
Bjornsson,
CEO of Bjornsson Group
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Out to lunch, just like RL.

You need to register or login to post a reply.