Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Test Server Electricity

Test Server Electricity

Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
I bought some electricity at b2b with the current price range beginning from .75 cents now trying to sell the company to start from scratch but got the message that the company is under investigation just wondering if anyone know the duration before the b2b sales investigation is completed
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
No Admin = No Investigation
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Yep sounds like you're screwed....Might just have to make a new account.
You can check out losteconomy.com as well, basically a clone of the current game, except with an active dev/admin. Some big things are still in the process of being fixed at the moment though, before it's fully playable. But might not hurt to make an account there anyways and stick around to help with bug reports and such to help get the game to the right place :)
Giant Kin
RJ: Giantkin
CO: Giant Kin

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
I think after x amount of time, it unlocks again. someone else had this. (i think...trying to recall)

Giant Kin
RJ: Giantkin
CO: Giant Kin

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
ON TEST SERVER: Someone has req over .20 a unit...screwing up the system there. and another has a req for $6.99 a unit... cmon. your messing up the game for the rest of us, that try to play straight.

Anyone that needs electric... put up requests and ill try to fill every now and then. (ingame pm me, or skype giantkin ) anything from .05 - .10 DONT Go higher. I wont fill it. .10 is pushing it i think. I have a stock of it already...and always expanding ofc... but i will not sell to the .11 and up ppl.

You need to register or login to post a reply.