Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Taking Orders - Liquidating Stock

Taking Orders - Liquidating Stock

Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Rocks is changing our directions strategically. We will let the current diverse stock of materials remain on the market for another day or so and will begin liquidating stock on the export. If you would like to make a lower bid for a large amount of materials, send a message with details and we'll coordinate.

Going forward, we will happily use our massive mining capacity to grow your business, but we will require amounts requested and time needed. See the company sheet for quality available.

Orders less than 1 million dollars will not be considered.

Diamonds, gold, and silver will likely remain in stock.
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Not to tell you how to run your business, but I'm not sure if that's the best strategy for increasing sales. Most folks are lazy in buying their raw materials. They just go on the market when they're getting low and buy what is available. Calculating exactly what you need in advance is more work. Many customers will likely just buy whatever is on the market when they need it rather than requesting it in advance. A lot of players don't even read the forums.

Plus only taking orders more than $1 million would limit your potential sales to smaller companies, which all together can be significant.

If there existed a mechanic where you could "order" stuff in advance and automatically receive it without the extra effort of getting online at a certain time to do the trade it might work out better, but without any way of doing that the raw materials market is more of an impulse purchase arrangement for many players. Oh, I'm a little low on aluminum today *buys bauxite*.
Moe Jack

+ / -

I definitely understand that. The lack of a real B2B is a problem I've lamented in private and in public many times.

I have a few large customers that keep me in the black, usually, but really, I have 9 million in god damn upkeep every night (which is pretty stupid for 4 large mines and two research facilities, but that's another issue altogether).

I can make steadier, but much less, money on mining high end objects and selling them dirt cheap on the export. At least I can turn over my cashflow a few times and not have it rotting on the shelves.
Moe Jack

+ / -

And I am not trying to whine (other than the B2B being lacking in features), I enjoy helping other companies meet their manufacturing goals, but I don't like having to take out extra loans because I can't count on any steady cash flow.

If I knew people would pay for the reliability (buy my stuff over cheaper stuff) I'd keep it stocked at higher prices to account for the research/cash flow, but as it is, I get poached since there's no way to know when exactly someone's shopping.

Gotta get enough cash in hand to start company #2 and start using my mines for me.

You need to register or login to post a reply.