Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » [Sugestion] Marketing gauge at stores

[Sugestion] Marketing gauge at stores

Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Hi, new sugestion, please make a display or tab or whatever where we can have a graphic display of the marketing currently afected with the stores, to make it easier to see wich ones need more funding or not.
very helpful
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Um...there is already a number at the top of each store screen that tells you exactly that. If you have a tonne of stores, use the mass-media purchase to keep them all even. That will also make it easier to track.
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
The problem remains, when you have a 6k store and a 20k store. You will want to spend less on the 6k store since it degenerates faster so you have to individually click on every store to spend marketing on it. A tab or selection function would be quite handy, also when upgrading multiple buildings. Could be a pain to upgrade all buildings on 3+ companies.
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
I have 6 companies and some of them have +20 stores... imagine what it is like to check all stores one by one to see the number...
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I have never built that unevenly, so I don't know. And I don't usually have that many industries going in one company. I will accede to your individual experiences. :-D
Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
i agree on this, it is just hard trying to separate the budget for the store sizes.. hahaha Huginn :D

You need to register or login to post a reply.