Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Store report not working since server outage

Store report not working since server outage

Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 28
Since we had the server outage on the 13-14th of November, the "Store" report is no longer capturing all of the items being sold.

It is strange that some items are being captured, but not others. The "Revenue Sheet" is correctly capturing all data for the daily sales figures, it is just the "Store" report that is having issues.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I checked all my stores for every company I have on both servers, and I'm not having this problem. If this is happening for all of the stores on all your companies, I don't have an explanation. If it is only happening on one or two companies, try double checking to see if any of the products had their sales paused. Pausing a sale would make that products show as 0 sales and therefore wouldn't get recorded in the store report. Maybe the server refresh inadvertently changed a setting somewhere.
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
Thanks for the reply Bruce.

Another friend who plays also had the same problem, so we thought it must be everyone. Logging out and clearing the cache/cookies etc fixed the problem.
b archer
RJ: sloane inc
CO: sloane

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
store issues
not made a single penny this week in 80% of my companies(retail) even tho i have sufficient stock to retail. even after log out and reboot still the same ???
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Try clearing your adobe flash cache.
Len Peat
RJ: Coin Upper
CO: Coin Upper

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
Class STK004.
Julian this is a Values Displaced and displaced Value Market.

The Inc. lines on the Graph, look like: an Expensive Fix or Repair is overdue.

Submit Bids.

You need to register or login to post a reply.