Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Starting a new company

Starting a new company

Adam Ybart
RJ: Guyofpie

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 7
What happens when you start a new company? The wording says that it costs 10M for land usage. Does that mean that you start a new company with 1 plot of land for factories and you gotta buy more at 10M a piece?

Also, you can own more than one company right?
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
You start with ... 10 factory plots, 6 retail plots, 6 RnD plots.

The thing you're looking at is starting a 2nd company, in which you will have to buy everything from scratch.

Your very first company has the above listed plots already ready to construct on
Adam Ybart
RJ: Guyofpie

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
Alright, so essentially I pay 10M just for the rights to a 2nd company, then have to pay more for land?
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Honestly I don't know... I am still on my first company :)

Just from reading, it does sound like 10m will give you the same 'plots' available fresh, with a 2nd company.

Otherwise what is the 10m going towards?

Chandler Hill
RJ: Chandler
CO: Chandler

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Basically yeah it's 10M for the "rights" to another company. It just gives you a blank company with all the default plots unlocked, but $0 cash and nothing built or researched. So make sure you have more than $10 M so you can transfer in cash to start with!
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
What Chandler said. The $10M gets you 10 owned plots of factory land and 6 each of store and R&D land, no facilties whatsoever, no research, no inventory (so you're either buying or pumping utilities). It's a total blank slate. Bring extra cash to actually start building.

You need to register or login to post a reply.