Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Standard Oil and mining Announcements.

Standard Oil and mining Announcements.

Marc Laird
RJ: MarcAFK

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
As newly invested CEO of Standard Oil and mining (formerly Midwest mining corperation) I'm proud to accounce we're allowing a generous dividend of one cent a share. Yes that's a whole shiny penny. Why would you want to invest anywhere else?
Don't look at me like that, i'm not just trying to push stock prices up so i can sell the 55% of theompany i own, honest.
We're a legitimate buisiness supplying steel and oil to all of econosia (but not Standard Auto which i wholly own, it makes it's own)
Get your shares while they're hot.
Marc Laird
RJ: MarcAFK

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
Standard oil and mining is pleased to announce that large scale improvements are being made into it's Mining, Pumping, smelting and refining operations.
To secure capital for these improvements a significant bank loan was obtained at a very reasonable 2% per day. (only %137,740.829 per annum)
We ask all share holders to be patient as share prices may take a nosedive due to someone at the fair trade commision believing that a 50 million NW company taking a 20 million dollar load causes said company to only be worth $30 million.
Dividend payments will stay in place as usual.

You need to register or login to post a reply.