Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » So what now? BallC no companies?

So what now? BallC no companies?

Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Check the leader boards. Getting pretty dumb at this point...

edit: probably a stealth addition of the anonymous companies he requested. The projected sales feature he requested for his bot got added almost instantly.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Its more likely he just sold his companies. I can look at others peoples companies.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
He didnt sold his companies otherwise he would be in the top cash ranking.
He's not present anywhere in rankings, user as companies, and all his posts has been deleted in the forum.

edit : I found him

http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/player/1738
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Wonder what the point to all that was
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Looks like he decided to reset his account.

RJ still hasn't been around, so it wasn't him.
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

Post Rating: -2
+ / -

Total Posts: 128
wow! the game is suddenly so much better now!!!

I'm only gonna say this once and I'll get over it, but fuck all you haters.
Bob Malone

+ / -

<looked at B2B transactions last days of Moe Jack>
<got it>

Moe Jack

+ / -

Are you just talking my total revenue, or can you actually see my transactions?
Bob Malone

+ / -

total. Sorry if I am wrong and if BallC is not involved in the fact that your B2B revenue did X6 in the last days. But you were the only guy defending him, so I was suspecting a kind of conflict of interest.
Moe Jack

+ / -

If you read my posts I clearly disclosed my conflict of interest many times.

The fact is, I have massive mines and I need big companies to sell their produce to.

I need big companies bold enough to not just produce all their shit in-house and to take advantage of the B2B.

I need a stable revenue stream.

BallC was the primary purchaser of my high end goods, when he first went into jewelry and in the last few days. He also bought out all my stock last night (I did NOT ask for it to happen) as, I suppose, a way to keep me from getting stuck holding the bag.

I was ambivalent about the "cheating" because I think it's Scott's fault AND because, as I said over and over, BallC was at least buying shit and keeping the economy going.

Now I am stuck with a big ass mine and no jewelers which aren't vertically integrated.

But good job figuring it out Sherlock Holmes! I suppose if you actually read my posts it wouldn't have been such a mystery!
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
I'm going to guess he did it with all his usual suppliers. I was quite vocal against him lately, and he still bought out my products. Note that these are products he always bought, not dumb junk priced ridiculously.

Game is too small at this point for much B2B activity. I've already moved out of the industrial products game. I sold all but one of my petrochem plants to move into other areas. Its a shame, but not much else to do at this point. No "world events", no goofy news, no word on any development schedule, small player base. Theres not much left these days, can't really see myself sticking around much longer.
Andrew Naples

+ / -

Yea man B2b market is wayyyyy too small to support any more than a small business. Its cool for a million here or there but you really need stores.

Edit: Sorry Ballc left you hangin, if it was just the botting what probably would have happened was that he would just have to stop that (leaving his big businesses intact), but then the 2.5G exploits happened.
Moe Jack

+ / -

I actually do pretty well on the B2B only. It's getting to the next level that's tough without a big buyer.
Andrew Naples

+ / -

I plan on having my next company be an industrial concern in a week or so so I'll definately keep you in mind when that happens

You need to register or login to post a reply.