Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Sleep

Sleep

Eric Ewing
RJ: Peebles
CO: Peebles

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Though it appears that some of you never sleep at all, here's a question for the mortals among us. How do you prep before going to bed? And for those in time zones that allow it, what do you do immediately before the daily server update?
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
we all live in different timezone :)
Before going to bed, I raise all my prizes because I am not using a bot like some others, so I cant fill empty shelves automatically.
Before daily update, I spend all my cash in primary goods, buildings, or technologies.
Timothy Martin
RJ: Empty Inc
CO: Empty

+ / -

Total Posts: 29
I check to see if any of my products have less then 0.3 gameday worth of goods and then stock up on import.
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I queue up all my factories for 14 or more hours of production (depending on when I plan to be able to get back on) and restock my store with similar levels of inventory. I also spend all my cash if I have something to spend it on, although today I'm out of cheap store and manufacturing slots so I may just save up and start a new company.
Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

+ / -

Total Posts: 104
As for production and restocking - i work in 12h cycles, restocking and selling at B2B twice a day, but since the cash is coming all day long i'm spending it on hourly basis. This is what makes the gaming habit so compulsive.

I live in CET zone so 12pm server time is at 9am my time - i need to wake up before that to spend all the cash i've got to not to pay taxes :)
Urist McDwarf
RJ: Eden smith
CO: Eden smith

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
I work in 23 hour cyles, ending at 3-4pm though if i don't check they can shift.
I try to keep enough stock in the warehouse that there will still be some left when more gets put in.

I don't do tax avoidance.

You need to register or login to post a reply.