Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Simple way to see the sales statistics for an item not in stock

Simple way to see the sales statistics for an item not in stock

Sandford Lobos
RJ: Sandford
CO: Sandford

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
So the situation I'm mainly thinking of is as follows.
If I log in to find that I have sold out of some item there is no way simple way to see the sale statitistics, such as quantaty sold per tick from the 'Adjust price' screen. I would like to be able to see that information so I can decide to start expending my production line, adjust price etc. But at the moment I either need to get the item back in stock or go to the 'Adjust price' screen of another item and click the prev/next to get to the one I want.

Perhaps when you go to the 'place item on self' screen you should be able to click on an item that is out of stock and get the statistics from the 'adjust price' screen but not have the price enrty box or the quality, warehouse quantity or unit price fields.
K C
RJ: Kasey

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
+1
Raldikuk Johnson
RJ: Raldikuk
CO: Raldikuk

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Having a history of items sold would be wonderful too. Perhaps have it greyed out so you know what was last there, and then if you buy more it automatically starts going again!

You need to register or login to post a reply.