Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Setting prices in store is a bit tedious

Setting prices in store is a bit tedious

Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 148
I try to keep my supermarket as full as possible with imports. Every time I buy a large batch of various items I have to go through each and every item and set the price close to world average. If I run out of an item and buy more, the price is different. I considered writing a script to help arrange things and make them easier to price/reprice but I figured I would reach out to you first. Is there any chance that you can put every item for sale at a store in one easy to read table with the ability to set price and compare it to world average.

Also, what does m^3 size of a supermarket do? Does it sell more the bigger it is? Thanks.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Size increases sell speed.

Oh and, world average isn't always the best to follow, people price at different price points to suit their needs, world average just averages that out. You should also factor in Quality to that.

Currently no easy/faster way other than don't run out of stock :P
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
You know... it's true, after going over the supermarket once myself about 2 days ago, I HATED the experience. So you can count on me to do something about it in the coming days.
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

Post Rating: 4
+ / -

Total Posts: 132
I addition that would really be helpful is to add the gear sign (yellow and spinning when active, gray and still when not) to the front of the store view, so when I click on a supermarket I can see any products that I have that are not actually selling. A second addition would be to save the price for the quality so that if I ran out of stock and bought new one, it would automatically start selling again at the price I had set before. The last addition I can think of is to allow the player to set a base price which is then automatically adjusted by Quality, so if I set the base price for apples at $2 then the store would automatically set my Quality 15 apples to sell at $2.60 and my imported Quality 50 apples at $4.00
Karim Shibl
RJ: karim shibl
CO: hamdy

+ / -

Total Posts: 62
100% with Walter
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
1 and 3 are doable, 2 is doable after I think of a process to kill inactive prices (will probably allow you to keep it there for 30 days, then kill it).
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
You could add a "Save to cookie" and "Load from cookie" which would save all the prices you have set for each specific quality. That wouldn't require any database work so it should be easy.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
New store updates are awesome btw!

You need to register or login to post a reply.