Scott is Back

Previous 1 2 [3] Next
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 51
I sent him an email the other day but no reply.
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
It has happened before that Scott disapeared. The last time that happend he was rewriting the game code and introduced lots of new things in the game. But we have no means or info to make any assumption this time. We can only hope.

I realy hope he will show up again and continue to develop the game as many of us enjoy it and many would if exploits were fixed & managed.
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
He did give some info on the Off Topic Discussion Board under "Life Update", but you have all probably seen that.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: -2
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Shameful.....
Theodore Clark
RJ: RV RollbackRequester
CO: Annoyed About Bugs

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
Scott has replied to me via email about the Vance bug. He is working on the problem.

I do not have any information regarding when a fix will be available. I know he is very busy with real life issues but he said he would spend some time in the evening on fixing the problem so it could not be used again.

Beyond fixing the bug, it is not clear what will be done to fix the problems and excessive cash that has been inserted into the game by those using this bug to create instant wealth.
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
It is nice to know that Scott is aware of the problem. It would be much nicer, however, if he would fix the problem that he is now aware of!
Previous 1 2 [3] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.