Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Robocitizens of Econosia vs Walter Yorkshire (prophet empire)

Robocitizens of Econosia vs Walter Yorkshire (prophet empire)

543BB432AA Citizen # 241,141,041
RJ: Concerned RoboCitizen

Post Rating: 10
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
On behalf of all RoboCitizens of Econosia. We are suing Walter Yorkshire creator of "prophet empire" for an amount in total of 300,000,000,000 ESD or 300G.

My robo-brother told me he found a great stock deal, he took a second mortgage out on his house in order to buy 10 shares of a stock called the prophet empire. Soon the whole city had bought stocks in prophet empire.

Billionaire Walter Yorkshire holds our lives in his hands and today the stock price went down $1000 dollars. Life is looking bad for all of us. My robo-brother was forced to get a second job and is about to default on his mortgage. This is just one robot's story and there are millions of us. Yet everyday Walter has become even richer at our loss.

I told the other robots to look at the numbers before investing and mortgaging their homes. I warned them that that this company was only making 20 million a day but they ignored me.Very soon my family and my whole neighborhood will be bankrupt due to buying into prophet empire's stock scam.

I ask the court to get our 300 billion back minimum and make an example of Walter Yorkshire so that no other will try his stock inflation scam in the future.

On behalf of all Robocitizens of Econonsia
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 132
Since the stock price has gone up again, all the robocitizens of Econosia have made their money back and have profited because of dividends
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Well throw me in with the robocitizens. Manipulating the mathematical weaknesses of a beta stock market is fine. But at least admit you are doing that, and help further the progress of the development of the game. Gets tiring seeing the exploits in the stock market over and over with little being done...
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
It is a pyramid scheme!

ENRON!

RUN, before the inevitable collapse and inquiries!
ryan hofmann
RJ: Kurtus Kurt Kurtington
CO: Doctor Kurt Hofmann

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 23
AHH! I don't know wat a pyramid shceme is but it scares me, the loyal share holder. Probably a bad invest.

EDIT:I sold all my shares and started up my own company to throw money into.

You need to register or login to post a reply.