Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Hello folks,

This is a bit of a big ask.
I've been away for quite a while (life, work etc.) and decided to check in on my EoS account.

However all my factories, research and the rest is all gone. Oh my research.... :(

The last time I was on.... it was when Scott began the round of changes and limited folk to ~20 buildings, and then put a halt on the stock market to clean it up and make it "fairer".
I think that was April this year.

So a couple of questions:
1) Where did all my "stuff" go? and
2) Can folks give me their take on how they feel the game has changed since April 2013 (talking beyond the tangible changes as documented in the Change Log)?

PS: I've just clocked the vacation mode in the settings so...bugger.

Many thanks all - Raskiliov
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
Hi welcome back,

1) If your account idles for a certain amount of time, which I don't know how much exactly, your stuff/companies get sold and your personal cash increased thanks to your "Company Insurance Policy"

Hope you didn't clock a very long vacation mode ;)
Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Thank you very much.
I think too long - had a relocation so was "AFK" for several months.

Oh well.... no bother - I think thats part of the joy of EoS, building a company from scratch.
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
Welcome back. Message me if you want to get a "job" with some salary to help you get started in your new company. I also have some ideas for ways to help you grow faster in a new business. I'm happy to help if I can, but message me in game. I'm not a giant like some of the players who are here, but I have done fairly well in the game in the time that I have been playing, and I have lot of good relationships with other players in the game.

You need to register or login to post a reply.