Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Removing research from queue on R&D Dialog

Removing research from queue on R&D Dialog

Nathan Dilday
RJ: ndkid
CO: ndkid

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 47
This one looks a little messy. I created a long queue of research (1100 hours worth) in a 500 square meter Food R&D in Dildain Raw Materials, and decided I should probably expand the place before undertaking the work. So, within the dialog, I hit the x beside one of the research items to remove it from the queue.

The result was, I *think*, that research queues from my other research buildings started to appear in the dialog... suddenly, I was seeing lemon research in my food R&D. I think I may have accidentally clicked on one or two of those and, each time I clicked one, the set of R&D items that displayed in that dialog changed in an unexpected way.

Scott, I haven't done a deep dive to see how much of the work being done is in the javascript, versus server-side code, but if you want me to start trying to debug deeper into the front-end code so I can be at least a little more grey-box in my bug reports, let me know.
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
i can confirm this happened to me too
Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
This is exactly what i reportrd. (normal server)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks for reporting, unfortunately I'm now using a minified script so it's probably very impossible to debug.

The fact that it was only reported on the CO server makes me think it's due to an incorrect script version. I'll re-upload some files and hopefully the issue will correct itself.
Please do let me know if the problem still persists.
Nathan Dilday
RJ: ndkid
CO: ndkid

+ / -

Total Posts: 47
For me, that was on beta, not CO.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

I'm sure you're all correct, but I need some details because I just can't reproduce the issue myself.

Do you just cancel the whole queue for building 1 and the queue moves over to building 2?

and, is it a display issue on the progress bar only, or are the queues actually transferred in the buildings as well?

Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

when i canceled only one research, and there are succeeding different product research, that different product, turned into my other research lab's research queue. That is what i have experienced, i tried clicking it, and it really worked, i mean, it canceled the other research lab's research queue.. I can't upload a video because it occurs randomly and the fact that my recorder isn't always available.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks Ben, will try it here to see if it happens.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

UPDATE: Bug located, time to squash it.

Was thinking about clicking cancel on the progress bar, but instead it happens EVERY TIME when I click on cancel within the R&D facility.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Fixed, please confirm.
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

so far, it is not occurring anymore. I'll just report it if ever.

You need to register or login to post a reply.