Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Real-Time finance sheet

Real-Time finance sheet

eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Is it possible to have a real-time company balance sheet?

Instead of having it once every 24 hours.

I realize this might be due to immense server lag if you had to calculate every 5-10 seconds for everyone.

Perhaps if that is the case, just have a button to 'request' an updated balance sheet, and when the server is fairly idle it will generate one for you

David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 53
That would be so excellent! It'd probably cause me to spend even more time on the site, but that's a good thing, right?
Atorek Flarecrystal
RJ: Atorek Flarecrystal

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
Yes, this would be excellent indeed.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Even a per-tick chart would be fantastic. Doesn't need to be literally real-time, but being able to see an overview for every fifteen minutes (since store calcs are already being done at that rate) would be a huge improvement in granularity over trying to use best guesses and napkin math to estimate throughput and new costs compared to the previous day.
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
In addendum.

As I am going back and forth back and forth right now trying to keep my retail sales afloat...

Would it be at all possible to have on the retail product sales sheet;

"Your recent sales (15 min)"
+
"Your recent sales (30 min)"

Basically I want to be able to see quickly what results my pricing changes had

Sure I can do this on paper, but the information is already there, why not display it ?

I know for myself it will save alot of headache, I am sure others out there are having to adjust prices over the course of 2-3 ticks just to gauge what the changes will do to sales
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
a spreadsheet like view is on the list... no time to work on it yet, but we'll get there.

You need to register or login to post a reply.