Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Re-price B2B offerings

Re-price B2B offerings

Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 100
Now that quality auto mixes, the ability to reprice b2b offerings (as opposed to removing and re-offering them) is really important.

I'm leaving already about a dozen items on b2b that the market has moved well past, because they are ingredients and I don't want to dilute my stock.

In time, b2b will become very cluttered.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It's unavoidable, they will be merged back into your warehouse if you leave them there for a week, and a storage fee will probably be charged later on.

Also, the point of the game is mass production, so raise the production technology instead of worrying about keeping several units of higher quality items.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 100
the whole point is that I AM raising my production technology steadily, which is rendered moot if I price something on B2B that doesn't sell.

Example: pastry dough is up in production rotation. Having planned ahead, I've researched 5 new levels, to 35. I put my excess pastry dough from level 30 on b2b.

The batch (say either 24 or 36 hours) finishes. But the market moved past where I priced my level 30 pastry dough. I can only reprice it by diluting my stock, and destroying my own competitive advantage in research, since I will be
offering my surplus ingredients on the market at the exact same tech level as my own.

It kind of reduces the fun of planning ahead.

Even if my company isn't big enough for this to make a real difference the IDEA of selling the lower quality ingredients while I'm using the higher ones is fun.

You need to register or login to post a reply.