Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Quality Level Controls

Quality Level Controls

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I think it would be a good idea to let the player decide what level of quality he wishes to manufacture at. At the very least, if I have 3 different levels of, say, steel, in the warehouse, I should be able to choose which one I wish to use. It would also be nice to choose how many units of something I wish to "mix", should I feel the need to do so. This would allow me to make a particular grade, (if I can do the basic ratio math) and/or to decide how many units I wish to end up with, or burn off the inventory, whatever my actual goal is.
Thank you.
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
You can choose which quality you wish to produce at. When you are at the menu for selecting how many products you wish to produce, click on the material product (using your example steel) and it will popup with a choice between all your quality goods.

As for the mix there is a work around for it if you don't mind a bit of extra micromanagement. Put all your products you don't want to be mixed on to the B2B market at a arbitrary high price, mix remaining products, remove products from B2B market. Hope this helps :)
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Thanks. I found it hard to believe you couldn't control quality, what with all the other stuff you can do. I appreciate the insight.

You need to register or login to post a reply.