Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Public Company Planning/Event Feedback

Public Company Planning/Event Feedback

Kudaros Cornercutter
RJ: Kudaros

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 17
I thought it would be interesting to see a mechanism where the owner/operator(s) of a company can discuss the future with their investors or the public. Something akin to a shareholder meeting, press conference, etc.

I realize there is now a stock exchange subforum where this could take place, but I was thinking of something a little more formal, such as a messaging system in-game.

For example, Company X is producing enough airplanes to make Saudi princes blush. With the upcoming influence of demand, investors are concerned about the future of said company. What are they going to do about it? Etc.

In-game communication, with announcements to the public (or just shareholders, not sure how this would work best - outsiders wanting to invest should be aware too...?) seems efficient, though I do suppose one could just post what amounts to a callout thread on the stock exchange subforum.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It is efficient, I'm just a little stuck on the UI... Maybe Garry can give some input on where to put everything since he's been asking for this one for his JOI companies.

You need to register or login to post a reply.