Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Production not using all required resources?

Production not using all required resources?

eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 130
I did a bug report for this, but would like some feedback ;

When producing a passenger jet, the body requires 950k electricity, plus 30k of 3 other components.

I had 30k of each component, but only 700k electricity... the production proceeded (1 passenger jet body) but it reduced the amounts of each component from 30k to 25k a peice...

Should it not have proceeded at all with less electricity than was needed, let alone dropped the rest of the amounts required by 5k?

I thought you had to have the exact amount of each (or more) for it to produce something?
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Economies of Scale bonus - for passenger jet bodies the value is so high that even producing a single one gives you reduced cost due to the way the game handles economies of scale.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
That is a glitch, or flat out mistake. You cannot have an economy of scale on 1. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Probably shouldn't be less than a dozen or so. Just ask Boeing, where they get orders for 50-200 of something non-military.

You need to register or login to post a reply.