Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Production by time

Production by time

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
If I want to do a 12-hour run in my factory, I have to crack out my calculator app and work out what quantity to enter. Could we have a field where we enter the time we want to make something for, and then it would work out the quantity for us?
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
I second this idea :)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
LOL, sure.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Already implemented in factories.

But first you need to click on the Clock at the lower left for the input box to show up - I don't want to confuse the newbies ;-)

Any suggestion on how to improve the user interface on this one will be highly appreciated.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Thank you! It has worked perfectly whenever I've used it, and I'm now using it for virtually everything. Tip for other people: It works if you leave zeroes out, so for an 8-hour run you can just type in "8::" instead of "8:00:00".

On a semi-related note, Scott: When entering prices, could you have it fill in trailing zeroes so that I see "15.00" instead of 15 and "1.20" instead of 1.2? Especially with whole numbers, sometimes I can't type quickly enough to get as far as "1.09" before the program kills the ".0" and I have a 19 dollar price tag.

You need to register or login to post a reply.